Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

doogs vs. doogman

CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
I'll keep this as short as possible. . . but am absolutely fucking baffled.

The fans of doogman claim to "bleed purple and gold" and are die hard Dawgs (i.e. army of doogs). Yet, they bash our new coach, and have low expectations, not only for this year, but fear a downturn afterward?

And they brag about Steve Sarkisian - the "coach" that just left us for another conference team?

And they won't get behind a new coach that is 92-12, and passed up multiple jobs, numerous times, so that he could arrive at UW at the right time?

They'd rather act like bitches and say, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Meanwhile, their teen idol didn't do shit, yet they believe much differently.

Fuck the Citrus Trio - what the FUCK is wrong with the rest of them?

They're "doogs for life," in "an army of fags," and they can't get behind the new regime.

I understand they don't know shit about football, but isn't blind loyalty supposed to be "blind?"

FMFYFE

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    Do you even Las Vegas bowl?? #WOOOOFF!!!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Doogs are too invested in defending Sark to quit him.

The end.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    This just in: Seattle likes hot air getting blown up their ass (75K)
    brchco12 said:

This just in: Seattle likes hot air getting blown anything up their ass (75K)

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

This is why I love this place shits on doogs. I really dont care they have the "ra ra root for the home team if they dont win its a shame" mentality.... But when you are already passing judgment on a coach who hasn't coached a down (oh and BTW has 2 BCS bowel wins and a 92-12 record with some faggot team from probably the worst state in our cuntry) and relating him to a shitty ass faggot coach who didn't do a damn thing to the football program something is off.

Peterman may end up sucking ass (although I HIGHLY doubt it given his track record)... But when when you are already to build a statue for some Armenian fat fuck who gave you absolutely nothing to your program yet you can't get behind a coach who has already brought a way worse program way more notable wins than said something is off.

Fuck the doogs over at doogman. Seriously, I could care less (Hi Dabone!) If they all fucked each other in the ass and gave themselves the full blown AIDS that killed Race. Fuck them.

Up voted for Puppyesque rant. Well done.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    I agree that bashing the new coach while worshiping the mediocre former coach is baffling ...

The problem many face is getting up to date team news, rumors, recruiting updates and so forth. Most other premium choices are not tuned into our team and thus offer little of value. We need more credentialed access to the team and insiders. Dawgman fills some of that void for better or worse.

If anybody has a link to the information I mentioned that is more complete than Dawgman...then post it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2014
    Many others here have said this before; it's the lack of access that's the subtext to much of this crap. It's more obvious everyday that DM is not getting fed insider info. Maybe this is an inane attempt to shame themselves into more access but it ain't gonna work.

dnc said:

Vegasdawg said:

I agree that bashing the new coach while worshiping the mediocre former coach is baffling ...

The problem many face is getting up to date team news, rumors, recruiting updates and so forth. Most other premium choices are not tuned into our team and thus offer little of value. We need more credentialed access to the team and insiders. Dawgman fills some of that void for better or worse.

If anybody has a link to the information I mentioned that is more complete than Dawgman...then post it.

The problem is, doogman really isnt filling that void with professional, worthwhile content. It's all smoke and mirrors. When was the last time doogman had the first scoop on anything remotely interesting? The Oregon sanctions? Trololllllol
    Why do you hate "the cancer has won?"

#FIRST!!!!!1

That was such a callous, remarkably stupid remark. Idk how the athletic department didn't cut those fucks off after that comment.

Hopefully cirrhosis will "win" against Kim in the near future.
    We already know Fetters will die soon of heart failure. Perhaps losing his life partner will cause Kim to drink even more, thus accelerating his livers rejection of the rest of his body - then the world will have harmony. Women have been rejecting him for years. It's about time his rickety ass skinny jeans wearing fag body caught up.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Vegasdawg said:

The problem is, doogman really isnt filling that void with professional, worthwhile content. It's all smoke and mirrors. When was the last time doogman had the first scoop on anything remotely interesting? The Oregon sanctions? Trololllllol
    Why do you hate "the cancer has won?"

#FIRST!!!!!1

That was such a callous, remarkably stupid remark. Idk how the athletic department didn't cut those fucks off after that comment.

Hopefully cirrhosis will "win" against Kim in the near future.
    We already know Fetters will die soon of heart failure. Perhaps losing his life partner will cause Kim to drink even more, thus accelerating his livers rejection of the rest of his body - then the world will have harmony. Women have been rejecting him for years. It's about time his rickety ass skinny jeans wearing fag body caught up.
    GDI your ideas are amazing. No homo (the kids love saying this!)

BRB JO