Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL LSU vs Mississippi State Game Thread for our Southern pods

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,013 Founders Club
edited September 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,782 Founders Club
    This explains why I’m getting so many strange looks here wearing purple but chanting “Go dWags!” to people in purple.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,782 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Going to be a tough one here, boys. We have a Pissed off Bayou Bengal bunch headed North to Starkvegas. Maybe the DWAGS can pull it out. Fk Brian Kelly and Brian Kelly…and his Tigahs in this one.

Coach Arnett is now HFC, was defensive coordinator under Coach Leach and is SERIOUS about football. Took over the reigns after Leach passed, won the bowl game last season against B1G 10 Illinois and is undefeated starting with the bowl game last year in his HC career. Was defensive coordinator at San Diego St before Leach plucked him. He has brought in Barbay, OC last year from the App St team that handed Texas ATM their loss pass season. Just some FYI.

If anyone has SEC Network, they have “SEC Nation”, like CGD but specifically for SEC schools…with better personalities, IMO. They DONT have that laughing ass hyena, Howard, that no one in the audience can hear a word anyone else is saying because of the LOL from him. They have the Finebaums, Laura Rutledge, Tim Tebow, Roman Harper, etc…SEC Nation selects a big GOTW(if CGD is not there) and broadcast Live starting at 9am Central. They’ll be for the first time this year in Starkvegas, broadcasting live this morning for the LSU/MS ST game. Be breaking down the game and all the others if anyone cares to watch them in Starkville, MS. They’ll have interviews, analysis, special guests and I’m sure very nice things to say and show about the great Pirate, Mike Leach because MS ST. And of course, more cowbell…

GO DWAGS

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,604 Swaye's Wigwam
    You’re gonna get plungered but good luck.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    SEC Network—-NOW
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,022
    Let’s go Rebels!

Let’s go Rebels!

I know yer being @sarktastic but they’re playing the Eagles and “Beaker” ain’t none too happy.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,013 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Going to be a tough one here, boys. We have a Pissed off Bayou Bengal bunch headed North to Starkvegas. Maybe the DWAGS can pull it out. Fk Brian Kelly and Brian Kelly…and his Tigahs in this one.

Coach Arnett is now HFC, was defensive coordinator under Coach Leach and is SERIOUS about football. Took over the reigns after Leach passed, won the bowl game last season against B1G 10 Illinois and is undefeated starting with the bowl game last year in his HC career. Was defensive coordinator at San Diego St before Leach plucked him. He has brought in Barbay, OC last year from the App St team that handed Texas ATM their loss pass season. Just some FYI.

If anyone has SEC Network, they have “SEC Nation”, like CGD but specifically for SEC schools…with better personalities, IMO. They DONT have that laughing ass hyena, Howard, that no one in the audience can hear a word anyone else is saying because of the LOL from him. They have the Finebaums, Laura Rutledge, Tim Tebow, Roman Harper, etc…SEC Nation selects a big GOTW(if CGD is not there) and broadcast Live starting at 9am Central. They’ll be for the first time this year in Starkvegas, broadcasting live this morning for the LSU/MS ST game. Be breaking down the game and all the others if anyone cares to watch them in Starkville, MS. They’ll have interviews, analysis, special guests and I’m sure very nice things to say and show about the great Pirate, Mike Leach because MS ST. And of course, more cowbell…

GO DWAGS

I counted no less than four inside jokes from Hardcore Husky in this prose here. Our pod has integrated well...
    Can we get a welfare check on our pod. LSU already up 10-0.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Huh?

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,274 Swaye's Wigwam
    This opened in my background tab from some previous convo and since it's better than any haught sec football talk I got I'll just post it instead.

Huh?

That was then.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,013 Founders Club

Huh?

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,560 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,190 Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard cowbell state was a tuff environment

Lol
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,763 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why is MS State getting power 2 money ?

Every team in the Pac would smoke these jokers.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,604 Swaye's Wigwam
    @SECDAWG that was rough… how’s your ass feel?

State got curb stomped. LSU looked good. Was embarrassing. I quit watching that debacle early. Then watched my other two DAWGS win. GA didn’t look great. WA however, did.

LSU looked like they did first half against FSU before they fell apart.

Field seems wide open this year.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,101
    SECDAWG said:

State got curb stomped. LSU looked good. Was embarrassing. I quit watching that debacle early. Then watched my other two DAWGS win. GA didn’t look great. WA however, did.

LSU looked like they did first half against FSU before they fell apart.

Field seems wide open this year.
    I understood and did not disagree with that post.

What in the hell have you done with SECDWAG?