Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Pac12 = Conference of Champions. B1G = Conference of Sexual Harassment

13»

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,466 Founders Club
    5 minutes b4 kick. 3000 of those people at very top were high school band kids. How many people were there again Haie? #toolshed #donkey
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,392 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Jonathan Smith with Kwiatkowski you probably don't have throwaway seasons in 2019 and 2021.

That 2019 roster was so flawed though. That team had no linebackers or WRs. Years of recruiting neglect came home to roost that season.
    Every UW team of that era had a flawed roster in some way. 2016 even lost their starting lb, edge, and started an undersized tf guard.

The solution to work around the 2019 issue of linebacker/receiver should have been to just start the more talented freshman players, like they did with Gordon and McDuffey that year.

But Pete was too busy yelling at cloud and telling the media shit like "We aren't winning because the players are looking at the W on their helmet and expecting to win" or paraphrasing from his post Apple Cup thing.
    Those freshman WR didn’t play because they ended up being bigger JAGs than the stiffs that started. Spiker flamed out at Portland State and Osborn is still at Bowling Green averaging 5 yards a catch. Puka was the only freshman that played and he couldn’t stay healthy or run the correct routes half the tim. I’m running a blank on who those talented freshman LBs Bob recruited were. Was Heimuli here? Calvert? Ah You? Tafisi?
    Could have simply been fixed by taking in transfers, like everyone else was doing, but I think for the most part Pete was against it. They could have brought in decent pieces to fill terrible gaps at WR and LB, especially with the program coming off three-straight 10-win seasons.
    Most all transfers still had to sit a year at that time. The hardship floodgates hadn’t fully opened yet. Eason sat 2018. After 2017 Pete would have had to say these LBs I recruited suck. These receivers I recruited are midgets. As you said, Pete was against it. He always thought he could get greatness from everyone. Unfortunately most of that juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.
    Grad transfers didn't and I'm sure there were ones they could have gotten who were upgrades at those positions. The DL was an issue too, especially with depth. It was basically Onwuzurike holding everything down.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

5 minutes b4 kick. 3000 of those people at very top were high school band kids. How many people were there again Haie? #toolshed #donkey

The stadium wasn't half full dipshit. I was there.

Wgaf how many minutes before kickoff?

People left in the 3rd quarter, don't think anyone is there let Dylan cook against Tulsa.
    godawgst said:

Imagine being so emotionally invested in this that you pick up your phone a take a picture while everyone else is partying outside the stadium against fucking Tulsa.

Not at all what I saw but I didn't show up until mid first quarter.
    haie said:

godawgst said:

Imagine being so emotionally invested in this that you pick up your phone a take a picture while everyone else is partying outside the stadium against fucking Tulsa.

I didn't take the picture, it came from Softy on his twitter page.

I was in my seats 20 minutes before kick off as I always am.

Imagine being such a deflecting prick that you keep moving the goal posts now that you had to eat shit about how many people were at the game with pictures to prove otherwise "hey it's Tulsa, No one cares about Dylan Morris, I got there late, etc etc.

Congrats on staying on brand.

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

Imagine being such a deflecting prick that you keep moving the goal posts now that you had to eat shit about how many people were at the game with pictures to prove otherwise "hey it's Tulsa, No one cares about Dylan Morris, I got there late, etc etc.

I showed up to the game.

I looked around.

It was way more than 50% full.

I had a good time.

You're emotionally invested in no one showing up to the game and the program dying and it's obvious.

How did the Idaho State recruits do?

Did you get your headphones on in time? How did Bob Rondeau sound?

Fucking loser.
    haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

I showed up to the game.

I looked around.

I had a good time.

You're emotionally invested in no one showing up to the game and the program dying and it's obvious.

Fucking loser.
    So did I

Ditto

No chance in hell, but your too much of a narcissist to admit it and move on.

Me too

Nope, past that point as I have accepted it. Derrick brought up crowd size and I added what I saw.

TBD. We know what KD can do with a top 5 Heisman Candidate at QB

Yes/Not good. Bob's voice has changed alot.

Rather a loser than a ass hole. One may nor may not be totally in your control. The other 1000% is
    godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

I showed up to the game.

I looked around.

I had a good time.

Fucking loser.
    So did I

Ditto

No chance in hell, but your too much of a narcissist to admit it and move on.

Me too

Nope, past that point as I have accepted it. Derrick brought up crowd size and I added what I saw.

TBD. We know what KD can do with a top 5 Heisman Candidate at QB

Yes/Not good. Bob's voice has changed alot.

Rather a loser than a ass hole. One may nor may not be totally in your control. The other 1000% is
    Remember when you went on about only having 2 recruits signed and then 3 days later they had 2/3 of their class and were top 25?

That was another classic.

But you aren't biased.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,960 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Deceptive photography. All the fans were in the shade on the same side as you.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

godawgst said:

Deceptive photography. All the fans were in the shade on the same side as you.
    Yes, and dressing up as an aluminum bench is all the rage. Wait till classes start!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,742 Founders Club
    A couple of posters in this thread need to get a room already
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club

A couple of posters in this thread need to get a room already