Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mel Tucker, advocate and ally…

2»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

Michigan State is fucking retarded but in every aspect and I refuse to believe that UW will come close to being in trouble next weekend.
    You think MSU’s just gonna phone it in?
    im worried they come out inspired or some shit and start jerkin off on the 50

anyways, im worried, they're college kids, theyre dumb enough to play inspired for their coach or something.
    i was wrong, you could tell after the first series that this team was giving off Colorado ‘22 vibes.

they’ll still be .500 in the big 10 west tho.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

Michigan State is fucking retarded but in every aspect and I refuse to believe that UW will come close to being in trouble next weekend.

anyways, im worried, they're college kids, theyre dumb enough to play inspired for their coach or something.

I didn't see a single skill player that would make UW or Oregon much less start. Where are 4 B1G wins on their schedule?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    flatus said:

HHusky said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

I didn't see a single skill player that would make UW or Oregon much less start. Where are 4 B1G wins on their schedule?
    They also aren’t in the big ten west
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

haie said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, de boer and penix have never looked terrible on the road against an inferior opponent in an interim coaching staff’s first game
    Sparty isn’t stopping UW’a offense. They need to score probably 40 to win. They won’t.
    I’m here to beat my chest.