Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,993
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I loathe him and everything he stands for. But obviously we have to give this disingenuous metrosexual devil his due. A career-defining win today.

Also: The game has obviously passed Nick Saban by.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    They did not run out of time this time. I think Saint Nick is losing his magic
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2023

I loathe him and everything he stands for. But obviously we have to give this disingenuous metrosexual devil his due. A career-defining win today.

What you need to know about your OP. Saban saved that guys life(far as CFB, like Kiffin((fired on a Tarmac)))…There’s no doubt about it. He was pretty much dead, like a lot of guysms Saban helped.

Sark owes EVERYTHING to Saban. I mean that seriously. Yes. He beat his team today but being the HC at TX? TX??? Making bank and a prestigious program like TX??

Fucking never would have happened if not for Saban.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

What you need to know about your OP. Saban saved that guys life(far as CFB, like Kiffin((fired on a Tarmac)))…There’s no doubt about it. He was pretty much dead, like a lot of guysms Saban helped.

Sark owes EVERYTHING to Saban. I mean that seriously. Yes. He beat his team today but being the HC at TX? TX??? Making bank and a prestigious program like TX??

Fucking never would have happened if not for Saban.
    Ok but this doesn’t change the fact that OP made about the game passing him by.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When Tommy Rees is the only OC in the country that will take your job you’ve got a perception problem. How many times does it work out when you “steal” a coach from another program and that fan base rejoices? NDs offense looks crisp, clean and undefeated. Alabama? Not so much.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

When Tommy Rees is the only OC in the country that will take your job you’ve got a perception problem. How many times does it work out when you “steal” a coach from another program and that fan base rejoices? NDs offense looks crisp, clean and undefeated. Alabama? Not so much.

I didn't know he hired Tommy Rees. Good gracious. Explains the results though.
  • Options
    Sark actually did more with less Saturday night.

Very much not a good look for captain Saban. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I started following this guy on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoachDanCasey and signed up for his daily emails. He gave Sark some FREE PUB as the best playcaller in America yesterday.

2023 Texas using Tempo to run TE Leak

• Options

SECDAWG said:

Sark actually did more with less Saturday night.

Very much not a good look for captain Saban. Pretty simple.

More with less? He’s doing more with more. Unlike Jim Bob fisher, it looks like his stars are performing to their expectations.

“Still early, he’ll fuck it up”… I get it but they looked good.

He did what he was supposed to with the talent on his roster and that’s why everyone is so surprised.

Really?

I ain’t looking it up unless I relay have to to prove you and everyone else weong…

Bama has the #1 recruiting class in for whatever and more 5* and talent than TX. Even this Sark has really recruited well…

I’ll say one more Tim without proving this with facts…just believe me…

Sark did More with Less.

Actually, Way less. Bama has more upper talented recruits than anyone in the nation…this year.

Some like GA, etc is catching up.

Saban got out coached and beat by lesser players. Even tho they all damn good. Just not Bama good. This ain’t hard.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Look out for the Dawgs.

That’ll be MS St and GA.

Wa will be up against both.

Don’t twist.

Then, damn, Got MISS Rebs…

WA won’t beat all them but I hope they take care of their bidness on west coast..

Then we go from there..
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Fucking never would have happened if not for Saban Don James.
    Learn to read a room.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

People are way overrating what sark did against a very mediocre Alabama team. They have no Qb and a terrible oc. They will go 7-5 or 8-4

8-4 may have been generous
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Struggling with Wyoming right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Wyoming kicks a FG to tie the game 10-10 with 20 seconds left in the 3rd.

Sark gonna Sark.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark going deep in his bag of tricks to slip past mighty Wyoming
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Longhorns just scored a TD on a 44-yard pass.

Dammit!