Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So, odds on who shot down....

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I gotta go with the separatists.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

Obama's reportedly said that this is a "terrible tragedy" and received the news from Putin himself while discussing the US/EU's latest sanctions on Russia this morning.

This may be Obama's strongest response yet ...

A "tragedy" is when a spark from a wire ignites the fuel tank. A missile taking out a commercial airliner is an act of war and/or terrorism. This fucker can never seem to acknowledge terrorism.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Tequilla said:

Obama's reportedly said that this is a "terrible tragedy" and received the news from Putin himself while discussing the US/EU's latest sanctions on Russia this morning.

A "tragedy" is when a spark from a wire ignites the fuel tank. A missile taking out a commercial airliner is an act of war and/or terrorism. This fucker can never seem to acknowledge terrorism.
    http://youtu.be/9e1Lz829grk
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Tequilla said:

Yea, but still.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

I'm grateful for President Obama's measured restraint. I'm sure Cheney and Bush would have had us at war again by now.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I'm grateful for President Obama's measured restraint. I'm sure Cheney and Bush would have had us at war again by now.
    Only if it was Delta. Cheney has some serious air miles with them.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but Cheney was always flown privately by Halliburton.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but Cheney was always flown privately by Halliburton.
    Please stop shitting on my lame ass jokes. I have very little to look forward to in life.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014
    Obama is tough. Putin is clearly scared of him and knows he means business. But it's not entirely his fault. I'm sure it's hard to make decisions, or even know that there are decisions that need to be made, when you're constantly being buttrammed by a pride of faggots (Harry Reid, et. al.)
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

It has to be said. I am AGAINST shooting down planes carrying a bunch of innocent passengers on them.

Bold statement but I'm there with ya...
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    edited July 2014
    PurpleJ said:

Field: OZONE blasted that shit in his seaplane, with Janet Reno in tow.

That's low dude. That's low.

I actually agree with Damone. Why the fuck were they flying over a war zone?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Serious question though... what the fuck is an airline doing flying over a war zone?

I may only have a seaplane license, but even I'm not going to fly over a place like the eastern ukraine or the gaza strip.
    I liked your querey better when Damone poasted it in this very thread.

" Who in their right mind files a flight plan that foes over one of the hottest military conflicts in the world? That seems fishy right there. Did they do a flyover of Gaza before hand? "
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    edited July 2014
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Serious question though... what the fuck is an airline doing flying over a war zone?

I may only have a seaplane license, but even I'm not going to fly over a place like the eastern ukraine or the gaza strip.
    I liked your querey better when Damone poasted it in this very thread.

" Who in their right mind files a flight plan that foes over one of the hottest military conflicts in the world? That seems fishy right there. Did they do a flyover of Gaza before hand? "
    Yeah... I saw his post after I wrote mine... had only gotten as far as Purp's before that... hence I edited mine.

Even as an Ayn Rand fan... he gets a couple thing right once in a while.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Caption: Putin to fire missile from Sark's ass.

It's not as if the US military hasn't shot down a passenger jet. So Russia is up 2-1 now.

NEXT....
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Airliner Shootdown League Table:

Russia/USSR: 5
    Polisario Front (Western Sahara rebels): 2
    Zimbabwe: 2
    Japan (Imperial): 1
    Germany (Nazi): 1
    China (PRC): 1
    Bulgaria: 1
    France: 1 (own goal)
    Israel: 1
    Italy: 1 (own goal)
    Mozambique: 1
    USA: 1
    Ukraine: 1
    ISIS: 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airliner_shootdown_incidents

Did not count "near shootdowns" or the DHL missile at BIAP in 2003.
    So, it's 5-1? Sounds like are getting our asses kicked.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

I actually agree with Damone. Why the fuck were they flying over a war zone?
    You don't know what "low" is. Feel free me to shoot me down a PM if you have questions.