Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would Lanning survive?

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,510 Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys sound defensive

“In Oregon, we strive to be a welcoming, inclusive state to all, regardless of race, religion, gender, or background,” Brown said in a statement. “Our state and nation have an ugly history of discrimination and bigotry. The chant at yesterday’s Oregon-BYU game was unacceptable.

“We must do better.”
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    thechatch said:

Haie isn’t even a good troll.

This is B level stuff

B? Grade inflation.
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

Haie isn’t even a good troll.

This is B level stuff

B? Grade inflation.
    What is grade inflation? We never had that at UW.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,168

Eight months ago I said Colorado would win 3-4 games. But I don't see how anyone can predict 3 wins with the attrition they've had.

It's going to be a disaster
    it’s going to be amazing!
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,168
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

DeBoer would survive 8-4. We'd just hate his guts

Good thing he isn't black. You'd fire him if he were black.
    The school that openly slurred visiting Mormons and whose state has a history of racism somehow thinks they have a real "Gotcha!" on their hands because 2 black head coaches at UW fired themselves.

Boblet isn't very smart. Same as it ever was.
    Painfully stupid. He is all yours boys.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/09/19/oregon-byu-anti-mormon-chant/

It's okay. I'm sure this was a long time ago. Different time period as they say.
    https://news.yahoo.com/football-recruit-left-byu-oregon-054402500.html

apparently oregon dropped a big enough bag for that zoob to get over the chant.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    Fuck yeah we did
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    So many bad takes on Deion in this thread. Me included
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

No way Neon wins 3 games. His kid will be the worst QB in the Pac-whatever this year.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,580

You should check out the rest of the forum.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

No way Neon wins 3 games. His kid will be the worst QB in the Pac-whatever this year.

Dialed in per usual
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994

None by me😎
    thechatch said:

None by me😎
    Agreed.
    Buffs best ASU and Furd.

That’s it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    haie said:

You guys sound defensive

“In Oregon, we strive to be a welcoming, inclusive state to all, regardless of race, religion, gender, or background,” Brown said in a statement. “Our state and nation have an ugly history of discrimination and bigotry. The chant at yesterday’s Oregon-BYU game was unacceptable.

“We must do better.”

I myself think this is a horrible thing for which to strive. I much prefer vetting for scientists and people who are not genetically predisposed to communism.

@oregonblitzkrieg , whose ass I (with @MikeDamone 's able assistance) ran off this board like a scared little bitch.

@oregonblitzkrieg

@OregonBros

Oregon's racist history is a sensitive subject here
    The KKK held their first “Konvention” near Kent in July 1923. Complete with a picnic! They had a HQ in Seattle. Local chapters throughout western WA.

#yeahbutstill
    46XiJCAB said:

The KKK held their first “Konvention” near Kent in July 1923. Complete with a picnic! They had a HQ in Seattle. Local chapters throughout western WA.

#yeahbutstill

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Oregon

"The history of racism in Oregon began before the territory even became a U.S. state. The topic of race was heavily discussed during the convention where the Oregon Constitution was written in 1857. In 1859, Oregon became the only state to enter the Union with a black exclusion law, although there were many other states that had tried before, especially in the Midwest.[1] The Willamette Valley was notorious for hosting white supremacist hate groups. Discrimination and segregation were common occurrences against people of Indigenous, African, Mexican, Hawaiian, and Asian descent.[2] Portland, the largest city in the state, continues to have one of the largest proportions of white residents of major U.S. cities."

Skippy isn't very good at this.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

#yeahbutstill

"The history of racism in Oregon began before the territory even became a U.S. state. The topic of race was heavily discussed during the convention where the Oregon Constitution was written in 1857. In 1859, Oregon became the only state to enter the Union with a black exclusion law, although there were many other states that had tried before, especially in the Midwest.[1] The Willamette Valley was notorious for hosting white supremacist hate groups. Discrimination and segregation were common occurrences against people of Indigenous, African, Mexican, Hawaiian, and Asian descent.[2] Portland, the largest city in the state, continues to have one of the largest proportions of white residents of major U.S. cities."

This put Mike over the edge making up quotes and stuff

Totally not defensive
    edited September 2023

Oregon's racist history is a sensitive subject here

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

#yeahbutstill

This put Mike over the edge making up quotes and stuff

Totally not defensive
    Grace isn’t bothered at all. Totally unfazed.