Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cam Davis to miss the season

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,003
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tybo is back on the practice field so that is good.

Louis Rankin 2.0. Home run hittah☝️
    Rankin was wr pretending to be a rb. Effective with space but one of the softer ball carriers I remember at uw. Although, he was better than what we had last year.

I am hoping tybo is better.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,430
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Every time Rankin was running with the ball, I feared his legs would snap when he got hit.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,727
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

Well, maybe ol’ former Dawg(Ms St Dawg not Washington Dawg) D. Johnson(Dillion, not Derick Johnson), will do a good job of carrying the tater for youse guys. He’s capable and a pretty powerful young man. Hope he does well there and is obviously well needed at this Tim.

Johnson has yet to disprove what Leach said about him, that he was soft. Missing spring and getting treated with kiddie gloves during part of fall camp, to me was not a good sign. He's useless if he doesn't play.
    Umm, Ok? He’s “not soft, got treated with kiddie gloves, useless”. Got it.

Care to revisit this shit post @SECDAWG?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,186
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That abomination put forth by the “stable” makes me miss Cam that much more.

I really want to know what Dick did to get buried so far to where he couldn’t even get a carry in that game.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

That abomination put forth by the “stable” makes me miss Cam that much more.

I really want to know what Dick did to get buried so far to where he couldn’t even get a carry in that game.

I think Dick Newton has reached Doog legend status at this point. I'm pretty sure most here hated him prior to his ankle injury in the Stanford(?) game (which, ironically, was the best game he had until he got hurt). Lots of fury and motion to gain 3 yards a crack.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,430
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Newton is JAG like the rest of the backs on this team. If the line doesn’t give them a hole, they’re not good enough to create big gains.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Newton runs hard, I’ll give him that, but he’s slow and runs to contact.

The coaches seem to not trust him in pass pro either, which is priority #1 for RBs under DeBoer and Grubb.