Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Quooks, Troojs

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

All this I hate/don’t hate USC/Oregon shit needs to fucking STOp. Makes us sound like a bunch of goddamn Coogs.

We’re in the B1G now, channel that energy into hating Ohio State or Michigan. Fuck those guys.

No. I hate everyone in the conference. No United hate alliances. Just pure hatred for all the teams.
    Agree. I hate everyone, too, but I never blame a kid for taking a Northwestern education
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

All this I hate/don’t hate USC/Oregon shit needs to fucking STOp. Makes us sound like a bunch of goddamn Coogs.

We’re in the B1G now, channel that energy into hating Ohio State or Michigan. Fuck those guys.

We’re in the B1G sure. But my hate for Washington is a healthy hate. My hate for USC is an unhealthy one, where I’d love to see the entire program burnt to the fucking ground, and their administration all contract syphilis, and perish slowly and painfully.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

We’re in the B1G sure. But my hate for Washington is a healthy hate. My hate for USC is an unhealthy one, where I’d love to see the entire program burnt to the fucking ground, and their administration all contract syphilis, and perish slowly and painfully.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    “The huskies are a disease of the skin, the Trojans are a disease of the heart”
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

“The huskies are a disease of the skin, the Trojans are a disease of the heart”

Leprosy really is a perfect diagnosis of the Gilby/Ty/Sark era