Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Someone make a gif where the Pac-12 is the Titanic and the Coug is that one idiot who bounces of the rotor
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Someone make a gif where the Pac-12 is the Titanic and the Coug is that one idiot who bounces of the rotor

I’ll do it with my IPhone.

Cletus…

Hold my whiskey.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,787
    When you read the article, it is clear he was just disappointed. Not once does he even suggest he was ever furious.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,473 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

When you read the article, it is clear he was just disappointed. Not once does he even suggest he was ever furious.

What about the part where he threw his cell phone against the wall and it shattered? Or when his secretary came in with coffee and he screamed at her to get the fuck out?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,787

LawDawg1 said:

What about the part where he threw his cell phone against the wall and it shattered? Or when his secretary came in with coffee and he screamed at her to get the fuck out?
    I only skimmed for buzz words.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,172

The ousted 4 schools only needed to snag a couple more votes and kick Larry Scott to the curb.

They didn't.

Too fucking bad.

this 100%.

you’re always going to be a lower tier program, if uw didn’t leave for the big 10 this year they were going to next tv contract.

when they saw that tv deal on Monday (or the fact it took fucking forever to get done) they should have been calling the big 12 and BEGGING to get in.

they’ve been a mwc team on the field, now they get to be one on paper.

best of luck the rest of the way, we’ll be rootin for ya.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam

The ousted 4 schools only needed to snag a couple more votes and kick Larry Scott to the curb.

They didn't.

Too fucking bad.

this 100%.

you’re always going to be a lower tier program, if uw didn’t leave for the big 10 this year they were going to next tv contract.

when they saw that tv deal on Monday (or the fact it took fucking forever to get done) they should have been calling the big 12 and BEGGING to get in.

that was the part that bothered me most, the Grant of Rights shit I was reading... sounds like the Pac-12 was trying to lock in all the teams in perpetuity and if the UW was dumb enough to sign on for that it was the end of the program. I really thought that was about to happen.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    gmo said:

They didn't.

Too fucking bad.

this 100%.

that was the part that bothered me most, the Grant of Rights shit I was reading... sounds like the Pac-12 was trying to lock in all the teams in perpetuity and if the UW was dumb enough to sign on for that it was the end of the program. I really thought that was about to happen.
    Look at how it has shackled FSU, which really belongs in the SEC.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    I cannot stand pussies who bash and disparage a rival or competitor for doing something they would do if in same situation.

Coog would’ve buttfucked UW if BIG had called Pullman first, and they know it. Absolutely no honor in that pillow soft statement

At least now they can strike up a new heated rivaly with UnLV or Air Force
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,952 Founders Club
    BangaRang said:

I cannot stand pussies who bash and disparage a rival or competitor for doing something they would do if in same situation.

Coog would’ve buttfucked UW if BIG had called Pullman first, and they know it. Absolutely no honor in that pillow soft statement

At least now they can strike up a new heated rivaly with UnLV or Air Force

Air Raid vs Air Force!