Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Legacy QB

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

Left UW and ended up at Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo.

I didn't even know Cal Poly had a football team. Is it common for a 5 star QBs to play at that level?
    Now you know why 5-star bailed on the Elite 11 camp invite as a senior.
    But he was a 5 star. They must have been crushed when he took his talents to Cal Poly.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

If you're a 5* and commit to uw, how long until your portal?

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

If you're a 5* and commit to uw, how long until your portal?

Sick burn Skippy.

You fucktards are really throwing heaters today.
    The good thing about 90-11 as HC? You never have to worry about a 5* recruit hitting the portal.

Only 3*.
    46XiJCAB said:

The good thing about 90-11 as HC? You never have to worry about a 5* recruit hitting the portal.

Only 3*.

The good thing about a 90-11 coach is something other than...he's a 90-11 coach.

🥴
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

Left UW and ended up at Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo.

I didn't even know Cal Poly had a football team. Is it common for a 5 star QBs to play at that level?
    Ask Ty Thompson next year.
    edited August 2023
    These poor fags are relying on Bo Nix 🤣

Imagine telling these retards that back in 2021.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Only 3*.

The good thing about a 90-11 coach is something other than...he's a 90-11 coach.

🥴
    Racked up a lot of wins coaching elevated HS ball against a bunch of try hards.

Then he lucked out with not one but two QB transfers dropped in his lap and of course Peterman’s recruits.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Only 3*.

🥴

Then he lucked out with not one but two QB transfers dropped in his lap and of course Peterman’s recruits.
    Not worried, know it all says KDB going to SC
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Only 3*.

🥴

It's funny watching Swamp Kings and hearing about players and fans telling no-name Urban Meyer that "this isn't Utah".

You are an absolute void of college football intelligence.
    Things retards say for $1000, Alex. RIP.
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Only 3*.

🥴

Take your screenshots.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Only 3*.

🥴

Take your screenshots.
    Someone hasn’t read the disclaimer
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    DeBoer is so shitty that USC can't wait to hire him ranks up there with the dude trailing by 40 points being the guy that can win

DeBoer is so shitty that USC can't wait to hire him ranks up there with the dude trailing by 40 points being the guy that can win

Stop poasting shit I never said. He’s a shitty recruiter and has done a nice job coaching the talent recruited by others.

He will do the same at SC and his shitty recruiting ability won’t matter.

See Clay Helton.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Stop poasting shit I never said. He’s a shitty recruiter and has done a nice job coaching the talent recruited by others.

See Clay Helton.
    Like I said

46XiJCAB said:

See Clay Helton.
    Like I said
    Just take the L old man.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See Clay Helton.
    Like I said
    Just take the L old man.
    It's always amusing to me when the rest of the Oregon fans abandon you when you are being an absolute retard. Pretty much every thread. Joe Kent!!!!

If Fats ditches UW it will be for Michigan or Ohio State.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See Clay Helton.
    Like I said
    Just take the L old man.
    It's always amusing to me when the rest of the Oregon fans abandon you when you are being an absolute retard. Pretty much every thread. Joe Kent!!!!

Unlike you looking for approval from your elders, I don’t operate that way. If another Duck fan doesn’t agree with me, am I supposed to care?

Boy.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See Clay Helton.
    Like I said
    Just take the L old man.

Unlike you looking for approval from your elders, I don’t operate that way. If another Duck fan doesn’t agree with me, am I supposed to care?

Boy.
    Poor fag says what?