Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Response to all the Quooks shitposting over Washington's 1 commit class from a week ago

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

You’re 7 point dogs at usc (I actually think that’s a terrible line and UW covers rather easily, say…) and a Pickem v Oregon. Glad Colin thinks you and Louisville (wtf?) are going 12-0 though

And yeah, does kdb have another penix somewhere that played for him before? Maybe haener can get a 7th year. If you’re banking on the best quarterback in the country (and yeah I think penix is that, without the injury history he’s qb1 in this draft class) falling into your lap again, you’re going to be really disappointed
    DeBoer wants to run it much more than Grubb, who we both know is gone after this year. He doesn't want to rely on another Penix.

Passing it all over was a product of our rb room last year, talent at wr, strength of the line, etc. Grubb admitted it on Seattle radio before last year.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

You’re 7 point dogs at usc (I actually think that’s a terrible line and UW covers rather easily, say…) and a Pickem v Oregon. Glad Colin thinks you and Louisville (wtf?) are going 12-0 though

And yeah, does kdb have another penix somewhere that played for him before? Maybe haener can get a 7th year. If you’re banking on the best quarterback in the country (and yeah I think penix is that, without the injury history he’s qb1 in this draft class) falling into your lap again, you’re going to be really disappointed
    DeBoer wants to run it much more than Grubb, who we both know is gone after this year. He doesn't want to rely on another Penix.

Passing it all over was a product of our rb room last year, talent at wr, strength of the line, etc. Grubb admitted it on Seattle radio before last year.
    What makes you think KDB has the ability to turn up his recruiting and get the type of OL room needed to run the ball?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

What makes you think KDB has the ability to turn up his recruiting and get the type of OL room needed to run the ball?
    Our committed OL is a 4 ⭐ which I care about less than the fact that Cortney Morgan is our RC who was instrumental in building Michigan's last two playoff teams which relies on the run. Michigan doesn't recruit like Ohio State. Yet they've beaten them last 2 years.

Our OL coach is one of our best recruiters and has been for awhile and that room has the needed depth and talent imo.

Outscouting, coffee cups, scheme, doesn't matter. It's about talent acquisition and development. After last year I have zero concerns with that unit.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

Our committed OL is a 4 ⭐ which I care about less than the fact that Cortney Morgan is our RC who was instrumental in building Michigan's last two playoff teams which relies on the run.

Our OL is one of our best recruiters and has been for awhile and that room has the needed depth and talent imo.
    That’s doog shit RE morgan.

Your OL room is good this year (and last) because of an inherited situation. Once Pete’s guys leave though, you will need guys to replace them. The ferndale jaramillo isn’t gonna be that guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

Our committed OL is a 4 ⭐ which I care about less than the fact that Cortney Morgan is our RC who was instrumental in building Michigan's last two playoff teams which relies on the run.

Our OL is one of our best recruiters and has been for awhile and that room has the needed depth and talent imo.

Your OL room is good this year (and last) because of an inherited situation. Once Pete’s guys leave though, you will need guys to replace them. The ferndale jaramillo isn’t gonna be that guy.
    How is it dooging with Morgan? He helped build Michigan's greatest strength. What Harbaugh all the sudden stopped sucking?

Our OL coach has never dropped off on recruiting. Didn't matter who th head coach was. I've always rode the ⚡ with him. He connects with kids he targets.

The criticism with him is that he can't develop, which was proven false and it was shown that the issue was forcing OL to put on 30-50 lbs of fat and than have wide splits and run some bullshit 1980's NFL offense.

Shocker: Kalepo dropped 50 lbs of fat this year. Sounds like he's a great OL coach who had shitty bosses.

He was the biggest arrogant prick coach after our road games last year and it was all because he had to suck it up when Jimmy and Donovan were squandering his gets.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

Our OL coach has never dropped off on recruiting. Didn't matter who th head coach was. I've always rode the ⚡ with him. He connects with kids he targets.

The criticism with him is that he can't develop, which was proven false and it was shown that the issue was forcing OL to put on 30-50 lbs of fat and than have wise splits and run some bullshit 1980's NFL offense.
    Morgan was at Michigan for 6 months (did he even get his outlook setup?) and they put up 0 fight to retain him. You should be able to read between the lines there.

I’m interested in hearing how a guy who spent 6 months (in a recruiting role) with a program in 2021 was “instrumental” to their 2021 playoff run. Did he get a bunch of mid year transfers who propelled Michigan into the playoff after a slow start to the season? What you’re claiming is literally impossible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

The criticism with him is that he can't develop, which was proven false and it was shown that the issue was forcing OL to put on 30-50 lbs of fat and than have wise splits and run some bullshit 1980's NFL offense.
    Morgan was at Michigan for 6 months (did he even get his outlook setup?) and they put up 0 fight to retain him. You should be able to read between the lines there.

I’m interested in hearing how a guy who spent 6 months (in a recruiting role) with a program in 2021 was “instrumental” to their 2021 playoff run. Did he get a bunch of mid year transfers who propelled Michigan into the playoff after a slow start to the season? What you’re claiming is literally impossible.
    Michigan had it rolling and Washington fought hard for him. He got creative control at Washington, that wasn't going to be there for him at Michigan. That matters to driven people.

What I'm claiming is literally impossible? That the Michigan way of out-scouting can't overcome the ⭐ whore strategy of the rival? All Morgan had to do was bring that blue print here. And it's working. Same as it has for Michigan.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

Michigan had it rolling and Washington fought hard for him. He got creative control at Washington, that wasn't going to be there for him at Michigan. That matters to driven people.

What I'm claiming is literally impossible? That the Michigan way of out-scouting can't overcome the ⭐ whore strategy of the rival? All Morgan had to do was bring that blue print here. And it's working. Same as it has for Michigan.
    How did morgan, in his recruiting role for 6 months in 2021, “instrumentally” impact Michigan’s 2021 playoff season? This is literally impossible since he didn’t bring in a single player that participated in that season.

“Instrumental” to their 2022 playoff run is also very dubious considering only 2-3 guys from that 2022 class saw the field last year in meaningful roles.

Also, Michigan has top 10-12 classes almost every season. Comparing what UW is doing to them is offensive to Michigan
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

Just like old times

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Collin_1 is your source?

How did morgan, in his recruiting role for 6 months in 2021, “instrumentally” impact Michigan’s 2021 playoff season? This is literally impossible since he didn’t bring in a single player that participated in that season.

“Instrumental” to their 2022 playoff run is also very dubious considering only 2-3 guys from that 2022 class saw the field last year in meaningful roles.

Also, Michigan has top 10-12 classes almost every season. Comparing what UW is doing to them is offensive to Michigan
    Like I said, Michigan has a blue print. We are competitive with them a lot of the time, as the Cooper Petagna interview showed, they barely got Charbonnet over us. We have stolen guys from Notre Dame.

It's not hard to see the grouping here of schools that have to outscout people and get people into school with enough work ethic. But also want to get high end raw talent to develop. Just not the same situation as Oregon and Ohio State and that's okay. They lost on the field.

The top 10-12 thing I wasn't aware of (I don't spend my time on neckbeard stuff and never will), but Michigan had sucked for awhile since 2016. Something changed there, and Morgan learned it and brought it to us?

Washington dropping off after this year is a quool fantasy. I'm sorry. I don't think Oregon will ever not be a player in our conference, but I think they have an average, possibly below average coach which guys like Bartoo are quantifying, or attempting to.

We will see this year and it will be worth the price of admission.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dtd said:

UW beat Oregon so there's no smack that can go the other way, but come the fuck on, TBS smack when you're getting uncle fucked on the recruiting trail?

Congrats to The Boner and company for pulling off a cool little stunt having them all commit at the same time. How quaint. If the situations were reversed doogs would be non stop shitting on Oregon.

Remember when you fucktard doogs were laughing at the Saturday Night Lights "gimmick" when Oregon started it a few years ago, and now that's the standard for CFB recruiting? Now you whinge and moan that UW doesn't do it.

And speaking of winning from the inside out, Oregon has something like FOURTEEN 4 star linemen in the last 2 cycles, and that number is going to go UP in the next couple months.

UW is waaaaaaaaaaay behind in modern recruiting at every level, but they beat Oregon, and as we know nothing else matters.

Star chaser!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

This homo's tears inspired me to do Washougal Breweries today. Some of the best beer in the state is brewed here. Blackberry Hefeweizen is some shit.

Being the Duke of Washougal is awesome 🤣🍺🍺

💦🥚🥚

It’s always tears when you get your shit pushed in dumbfuck.

Enjoy 2023 cause it’s gonna be peak Fats D. The pissing and moaning to follow here is gonna be special when the uw talent level drops off the cliff.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

UW beat Oregon so there's no smack that can go the other way, but come the fuck on, TBS smack when you're getting uncle fucked on the recruiting trail?

Congrats to The Boner and company for pulling off a cool little stunt having them all commit at the same time. How quaint. If the situations were reversed doogs would be non stop shitting on Oregon.

Remember when you fucktard doogs were laughing at the Saturday Night Lights "gimmick" when Oregon started it a few years ago, and now that's the standard for CFB recruiting? Now you whinge and moan that UW doesn't do it.

And speaking of winning from the inside out, Oregon has something like FOURTEEN 4 star linemen in the last 2 cycles, and that number is going to go UP in the next couple months.

UW is waaaaaaaaaaay behind in modern recruiting at every level, but they beat Oregon, and as we know nothing else matters.

We already know that Oregon will take guys that no one else thinks is a 4 star just so that the coaches can say exactly what you just said. Their former recruiting coordinator said it publicly.

The whole thing is stupid.

Best OL at pass blocking in 2022 was UW. Best at run blocking was OSU. Neither are counting how many 4 stars they're getting each cycle.
    The former recruiting coordinator from Mario’s regime said that. Sounds like a good thing that staff (and 95% of their recruits) are gone.

Lanning and co. may be the same, but considering the 3 best Oregon players last year were guys the new staff identified and brought in as transfers immediately (2 of them as relatively unheralded transfers), that seems like it’s mostly wishful thinking on your part.
    You think Keg Boy had any part in identifying talent at Georgia?

It's the same shit with this staff and you know it too.

Meat won a rose bowl and popped off and lost 2 rivalry games in 4 years at Oregon.

Lanning matched that in one season with an OL gifted to him.
    They did a good job identifying Gonzalez and bucky. Bo, as well, but that one was more of a “talented guy who maybe looked bad in a terrible situation” type take.

Easily the three best players on the team last year.

Good luck this season. If you don’t win the conference/make the playoff this year, it’s not happening for a long time for UW.
    I'll give you the backs.

Gonzalez didn't require anything but a check.

Assuming UW is going to tank after next year is pretty wishful thinking imo. Heard the same thing during 2016 and as it turns out the slow decline had nothing to do with Sark's blue chips leaving.

As long as DeBoer is here he'll be able to get the needed players at least on offense. We? will have the clear #1 receiver room for a long time.
    Clear #1 WR for a long time? Polk and Bernard are it after 2023. Nothing in the cupboard that scares anyone. Fats D isn’t pulling another Penix out of his ass either.

Christ. Drunk already.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

We already know that Oregon will take guys that no one else thinks is a 4 star just so that the coaches can say exactly what you just said. Their former recruiting coordinator said it publicly.

Best OL at pass blocking in 2022 was UW. Best at run blocking was OSU. Neither are counting how many 4 stars they're getting each cycle.
    The former recruiting coordinator from Mario’s regime said that. Sounds like a good thing that staff (and 95% of their recruits) are gone.

Lanning and co. may be the same, but considering the 3 best Oregon players last year were guys the new staff identified and brought in as transfers immediately (2 of them as relatively unheralded transfers), that seems like it’s mostly wishful thinking on your part.

Meat won a rose bowl and popped off and lost 2 rivalry games in 4 years at Oregon.

Do you have info that he didn’t? You pull a lot of stupid shit right from your ass. His directing guys to the portal says you’re fucking clueless.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

That’s just more 4 stars using the transfer portal in 1-2 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

They did a good job identifying Gonzalez and bucky. Bo, as well, but that one was more of a “talented guy who maybe looked bad in a terrible situation” type take.

Easily the three best players on the team last year.

Good luck this season. If you don’t win the conference/make the playoff this year, it’s not happening for a long time for UW.
    I'll give you the backs.

Gonzalez didn't require anything but a check.

Assuming UW is going to tank after next year is pretty wishful thinking imo. Heard the same thing during 2016 and as it turns out the slow decline had nothing to do with Sark's blue chips leaving.

As long as DeBoer is here he'll be able to get the needed players at least on offense. We? will have the clear #1 receiver room for a long time.
    Clear #1 WR for a long time? Polk and Bernard are it after 2023. Nothing in the cupboard that scares anyone. Fats D isn’t pulling another Penix out of his ass either.

Christ. Drunk already.
    who are you forgetting. Go ahead and look it up. Remember I don't care about 4 ⭐, you do. Now all the sudden they don't matter in your argument.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

Do you have info that he didn’t? You pull a lot of stupid shit right from your ass. His directing guys to the portal says you’re fucking clueless.

An Oregon Alum (who can actually do math) thinks that Lanning is no better than Dickert.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

This homo's tears inspired me to do Washougal Breweries today. Some of the best beer in the state is brewed here. Blackberry Hefeweizen is some shit.

Being the Duke of Washougal is awesome 🤣🍺🍺

💦🥚🥚

It’s always tears when you get your shit pushed in dumbfuck.

Enjoy 2023 cause it’s gonna be peak Fats D. The pissing and moaning to follow here is gonna be special when the uw talent level drops off the cliff.
    🤬💦💦💦🥚🥚🥚🥚

🍺
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

An Oregon Alum (who can actually do math) thinks that Lanning is no better than Dickert.
    Bartoo also had Cristobal as the #2 coach in the country at one point, so his methodology seems….not great

Lanning has been fine from a HC gameday perspective. What He needs to do is to tell tosh to gtfo. Until then, he will always drop 2-3 games a year where the D gets absolutely torched.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dtd said:

Bartoo also had Cristobal as the #2 coach in the country at one point, so his methodology seems….not great

Lanning has been fine from a HC gameday perspective. What He needs to do is to tell tosh to gtfo. Until then, he will always drop 2-3 games a year where the D gets absolutely torched.
    lol of course. We can agree on a lot. Dave is smart but you, know, his system is meant to keep his business going. Doesn't mean he knows shit.