Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RFK update

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I might be voting democrat this year, and it sure as hell isn’t for Biden.

Are you otherwise okay with Drag Queen Story Time, Carving up confused Teens, taking away lawfully acquired guns and burning cities over any grievance of the moment?

What the fuck else do the Dems stand for anymore, other than what I've listed?

I'm happy to support RFK, Jr. But Fuck the rest of that Party's platform, Completely.
    No, I like RFK, Jr. He’s the only option the Dems can win with. Anybody else will get beat
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,396
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Mama bears are getting emboldened, more vaccine exemptions every day. We’ve left our current pediatric office to find a new one, there’s a growing community.

Ok.
    How can a centrist be so fucking ignorant?

Axeing for a fren

Because Mello gets all his info from the centrist intelligence agency
    Citation needed
    No citation needed when the CIA says it, are you nu hear?!
    That's the joke. R U Gnu hear? He's always demanding citations.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Are you otherwise okay with Drag Queen Story Time, Carving up confused Teens, taking away lawfully acquired guns and burning cities over any grievance of the moment?

I'm happy to support RFK, Jr. But Fuck the rest of that Party's platform, Completely.
    No, I like RFK, Jr. He’s the only option the Dems can win with. Anybody else will get beat
    I cannot believe how awful that party's platform has become.

Why does it promote queers and freaks while shaming the working class for trying to pay their bills and raise normal, healthy kids?

Today's Dem Party is completely corrupt, backwards, authoritarian, criminal and treasonous.

Who the fuck wants any of them holding any office, anywhere?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2023

Why does it promote queers and freaks while shaming the working class for trying to pay their bills and raise normal, healthy kids?

Today's Dem Party is completely corrupt, backwards, authoritarian, criminal and treasonous.

Huh, I don’t recall that. Can you provide an example?
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Trannies in the White House and parents who face termination of parental rights if they oppose gender affirmation policies at school.

Put away the bong and maybe your recall will improve, Mr. I Don't Recall.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Trannies in the White House and parents who face termination of parental rights if they oppose gender affirmation policies at school.

A little gaslighting there, but I did ask for examples.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Okay, just wait.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,018
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Why? You have a long history of ignoring examples across a wide range of issues.