Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steve Doocy is plagiarizing my shit

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
“I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on. They show that some of the president’s relatives were paid more than $10 million from foreign sources between 2015 and 2017. And your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James. But that’s just your suggestion. You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You have got some circumstantial evidence. And the other thing is of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is… there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have to be incredibly stupid to think China paid 9 members of the Biden family when Joe was VP and stopped when he wasn't and Joe didn't see a dime

Maybe the fbi should turn over that document

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You have to be incredibly stupid to think China paid 9 members of the Biden family when Joe was VP and stopped when he wasn't and Joe didn't see a dime

You could have stopped there.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The dazzler is shopping for ocean front property in Arizona

• Options

I feel your frustration.

I'm actually getting tired of me always being right too.

It's a burden.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    HHusky said:

“I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on. They show that some of the president’s relatives were paid more than $10 million from foreign sources between 2015 and 2017. And your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James. But that’s just your suggestion. You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You have got some circumstantial evidence. And the other thing is of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is… there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

Maybe that's true.

It's also true that Joe will need to walk through metal detectors to visit his family when they are in prison.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    HHusky said:

I feel your frustration.

It's a burden.
    Citation needed.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733

HHusky said:

I feel your frustration.

It's a burden.
    Citation needed.

He shouldn't be posting again in the foreseeable future since he's never been right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I feel your frustration.

It's a burden.
    See?

Incredibly stupid
  • Options

HHusky said:

Maybe that's true.

It's also true that Joe will need to walk through metal detectors to visit his family when they are in prison.

And?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,910
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

I feel your frustration.

It's a burden.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Two great legal minds sharing their thoughts.

I laffed.