Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious Question...

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

HuskyJW said:

If guys want to go to a football game for a bachelor party. There’s no way this is his first marriage.

It's his third LOL
    definitely not a quitter
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club

Get married on the day of the spring game

Damn you and your 10 hours and 35 minutes
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club

I'm in charge of my buddy's bachelor party in October, and a lot of the guys want to go the the UW/UO game. But there's like 10 people. How the fuck do you get 10 seats next to or even near each other in the open market for a highly coveted game like that?

But 4 tickets together, find the cheapest 6 tickets you can find.

The four people sitting together have to get hammered as they can, puking would help as well.

Scream at other fans around you, they’ll leave (trust me on this). Also, try to push a fan in a wheelchair down some stairs, they probably didn’t stand for the anthem, they deserve it.

Get the six others to come sit with you when everyone else leaves.

hth.
    You can either be patriotic or handicapped. Take your pick.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,972 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

HuskyJW said:

If guys want to go to a football game for a bachelor party. There’s no way this is his first marriage.

It's his third LOL
    definitely not a quitter
    An eternal optimist.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I always think it's better to find seats half and half in the rows next to eachother instead of all along the same row. Makes hand holding and celebratory kisses much easier for the crew

This.

Also Canuck, the term you are looking for is piggy-backing.

As long as OP is shopping now, and not in September/October, plenty of options to get 10 seats together between Ticketmaster and Stubhub.

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,390 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Canadawg said:

I always think it's better to find seats half and half in the rows next to eachother instead of all along the same row. Makes hand holding and celebratory kisses much easier for the crew

This.

Also Canuck, the term you are looking for is piggy-backing.

As long as OP is shopping now, and not in September/October, plenty of options to get 10 seats together between Ticketmaster and Stubhub.

TIL
  • Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 111

I'm in charge of my buddy's bachelor party in October, and a lot of the guys want to go the the UW/UO game.

The problem is with them, then. What a bunch of fucking idiots.