Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious Question...

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
I'm in charge of my buddy's bachelor party in October, and a lot of the guys want to go the the UW/UO game. But there's like 10 people. How the fuck do you get 10 seats next to or even near each other in the open market for a highly coveted game like that?

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,206

I'm in charge of my buddy's bachelor party in October, and a lot of the guys want to go the the UW/UO game. But there's like 10 people. How the fuck do you get 10 seats next to or even near each other in the open market for a highly coveted game like that?

It's called a suite.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,966 Founders Club

Is highly coveted the same as hot ticket?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,572 Swaye's Wigwam

It shouldn't be hard unless you're expecting good seats.

Also, why not just get a few sections of 2-4* clumps? It's not like Oregon didn't make UW fans do this last year. It's not a big deal unless you really need 10 guys jerking each other off at the same time.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    A bachelor party in Seattle? Lol
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,206

Yeah, but they're probably from Eugene, so...
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

But 4 tickets together, find the cheapest 6 tickets you can find.

The four people sitting together have to get hammered as they can, puking would help as well.

Scream at other fans around you, they’ll leave (trust me on this). Also, try to push a fan in a wheelchair down some stairs, they probably didn’t stand for the anthem, they deserve it.

Get the six others to come sit with you when everyone else leaves.

hth.
    You can either be patriotic or handicapped. Take your pick.
    @puppylove_sugarsteel
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

It shouldn't be hard unless you're expecting good seats.

Also, why not just get a few sections of 2-4* clumps? It's not like Oregon didn't make UW fans do this last year. It's not a big deal unless you really need 10 guys jerking each other off at the same time.
    Isn't that what we do here?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

It's not mine. My choice was Vegas
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than the ribs n rickshaw special at the ram, just buy the highest seats you can find on the north side.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,545 Swaye's Wigwam

Ask where his future husband is going and get ideas from them.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    Small groups are better, don't sit by yourself....