Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

feedback from a former Husky on Petersen and staff

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I was talking yesterday with a friend of mine who was a Husky football player, though no one has heard of him because he never played nor saw the field.

I had talked to him last year and he had told me how he was a general fan of Sark's but wanted to see some better results soon. I started telling him my thoughts about Sark and the evidence to back it up. About 90 minutes later as we ended the conversation he said he was going to go find the nearest bridge and jump.

After Petersen got hired, he went out there with a bunch of other former Huskies and got a chance to talk with Petersen and others at UW. He said, "Everything you were saying was true and then some. All these horror stories that are now coming out about bad behavior and whatnot."

He went on to say that he loves everything he saw and heard and thinks Petersen's a perfect for for UW.

His only comment was what he saw when he was present at a camp when over 300 area high school coaches went to UW to meet with Petersen and his coaching staff. He said Petersen was smooth and composed, but that many of the assistants were clearly bug-eyed at seeing so many high coaches in one place. "They clearly aren't used to that in Idaho."

Comments