Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sunday morning podcast

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
We'll be podding tomorrow morning on the phone. Expect this one to go at least 5-6 hours.

@WoolleyDoog will lead things off by telling us about the girl he plowed last night

@JoeEDangerously will then tell us about this great business opportunity he says we have. The only hint he'll give is that it rhymes with "Sam Day". ??

After that, I'll throw in a little IU talk. And then we're just going to talk sports for hours and laugh and laugh all day. Long live the telephone!

If you boof timers have any legit questions or comments, please leave them below.

Comments

• theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    How long of a leash does Inge have with the defense this year? If there’s no improvement, I think it’ll be time to move on… thots?

How many yards per game with Huard throw for at Cal Polygamy next year? What week does Penix get hurt and we get fomo (homo) with Dylan Morris at QB?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
    theLSkid said:

How long of a leash does Inge have

Pretty racist during these tymes.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Chest and Jimmy were talking about Dymo most likely being a functional QB under this staff seeing as what they turned Jake "pick6" Haener in to. Thoughts on that?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    pics of the chick lol
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    Questions/thoughts...
    1. @WoolleyDoog What PSI do you pump that doll up to on date nights?
    2. @JoeEDangerously If the business plan includes free whiskey, I'm in.
    3. What news do the pudders podders hope to hear about the Dawgs between now and fall camp?
    4. Does Sam Huard leaving UW mean the end of the family's influence on the program?
    5. If DeBoer finishes 2023 with a similar or better performance, do we risk losing him?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    edited January 2023

We'll be podding tomorrow morning on the phone. Expect this one to go at least 5-6 hours.

🤣🤣

@WoolleyDoog will lead things off by telling us about the girl he plowed last night

@JoeEDangerously will then tell us about this great business opportunity he says we have. The only hint he'll give is that it rhymes with "Sam Day". ??

After that, I'll throw in a little IU talk. And then we're just going to talk sports for hours and laugh and laugh all day. Long live the telephone!

Your post made my morning, Derek. Have fun recording fellas!

Thanks,

!!
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

🤣🤣

Thanks,

!!
    Way to dox me, bro.

pawz said:

🤣🤣

Thanks,

!!
    Way to dox me, bro.
    I deserve 81 lashes.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    Buncha incels around here...
    pawz said:

pawz said:

🤣🤣

Thanks,

!!
    Way to dox me, bro.
    I deserve 81 lashes.

😅 You know that costs extra, @pawz.

pawz said:

pawz said:

🤣🤣

Thanks,

!!
    Way to dox me, bro.
    I deserve 81 lashes.

My dungeon or yours, this tim?

🤔🤷
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

🤣🤣

Thanks,

!!
    Way to dox me, bro.
    I deserve 81 lashes.

My dungeon or yours, this tim?

🤔🤷
    Outcalls cost extra.
    edited January 2023

If you boof timers have any legit questions or comments, please leave them below.

Would you consider moderating a point-counterpoint debate between @YellowSnow and @Doog_de_Jour debating the topic of cans vs bottles?

Thanks Taft!

One time at the Duchess @Doog_de_Jour tried to tell me to my face I have pencil arms. I should have retorted with DDJ, you ignorant slut.
    I swear on the Dhammapada that I have zero recollection of this, but I’m inclined to believe Yella.

And I definitely would have laughed if that had been your retort. “Point, Counter-point” is one of my all-tim favorite SNL sketches.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we have more Sedro Woolley talk? Cleeland was a privileged “Lake” guy? What’s the class/geographic dynamic? Can we hear a few fight stories? Roadkill/grub stories? Greasers/Soc’s Cutters/Townies?

Paint a picture please🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️👌
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 948
    Question: what to make of no Fresno players ever transferring here to play with DeBoer?

It’s a shame given that Mims (this year) and Evan Williams (next year) would have been absolutely huge pieces to our puzzle.

Did he rub players wrong on the way out? Or is he too classy to try to poach?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    How is this not the biggest off-season in 20 years?

No limp dick Petersen bullshit this time around.

Everyone coming back to fucking 'Infinity Pool' the conference. Rome hinted at it.

Why should we? respect anyone else in college football?