Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Needs to be said

2»

Comments

• StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 536 Founders Club

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Fuck around and find out.

It seems like this place polices itself rather easily. I remember being a new fish and hearing stories of the legendary @puppylove_sugarsteel, and low and behold he came back out of retirement, even though he was a shadow of himself @YellowSnow saw blood the water and ran him like a wolf taking down a baby fawn. That was the day I realized the more I fucked around, the more I would find out. Being bullied by @dnc is no laughing mater either. Damn, I remember @ChillyDawg being shredded too

This ain't no Doogman
    This was a dark chapter for me @dannarc and I'm not proud of myself looking back.
    I know, looking back he just wasn't himself. He had complete dipshits tearing him down, the Pup of old would have chincinerated their ass. If anybody deserved to put him out of his misery it was you @YellowSnow
    When Jack tees off at Augusta the field knows to put some respect on his mediocre 150 yard drive. Not saying Pup is the Nicklaus of HH, don't twist. But posters like @FireCohen should be giving every Pup post a polite golf clap even if they veer off on the neighboring fairway and lead to a quadruple bogey by ol' Pumpy.
    Seems like more disrespect to golf clap and not acknowledge the low level. Lord of the Flies, bitches.