Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2023 class rankings

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

San Antonio RW is a fucking tourist trap for rubes from Ohio. Our guy probably got himself a res at Fogo De Chao and walked there with his work buddies from his room at the Marriott.

Us jealous poors could only watch helplessly from our parents basement as Haie continues to live the dream life, even when away from palatial estate and smoking hot wife in camas, wa.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Having family in the SA area allows you to eat at the places the locals frequent. I'm sure the city of SA cleared out the street urchins along the RW access points and washed out the smell of piss before the Alamo Bowel.
    Dude you haven’t even experienced texas until you’ve gotten breakfast tacos from a torchy’s!!!!

😂

Haie did exactly what a rube from unincorporated Vancouver would do.

And then he memorialized his experience in attempt to brag to strangers on the internet🤣

We aren’t STEM/Tech bros(this is actually how he refers to himself) so we’re just jealous and our wives are fat.

I’m starting to think that Haie might be my favorite internet chat board badass of all time. The consistency of his absurd content is just 10/10 incredible.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

People forget that the original @thechatch had hot tub parties with super models and lit cigars with hundred dollar bills

They forget that

I haven’t forgotten! The early 2010s were a lot of fun for 30yo me.

No super models just Queen Anne bar flies and I was never a big cigar guy.

But that hot tub had a fantastic view of the city and I apologize for nothing from my earliest days here. Nothing. Some hard truths had to be handed out, and I happily obliged.

That said, Your boy Haie lies about all of this shit, Race. It’s absurdly obvious to anyone who pays an oz of attention.

But don’t ask me…I just cold call sell vacuum cleaners.
    "absurdly obvious" lulz

Naw, I have no reason to lie, and I don't care whether you believe me or not.

Oh, oh, I need to like, post pictures of me posing with other people or I didn't go to a fucking bowl game! I need to completely doxx my company so that the thesnatch is convinced I'm not lying!

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound bragging to a retired mid 30's software engineer that you make more money than him doing sales in Bellevue? JFC, I went to UW so that I wouldn't have to do your shit.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

People forget that the original @thechatch had hot tub parties with super models and lit cigars with hundred dollar bills

They forget that

But that hot tub had a fantastic view of the city and I apologize for nothing from my earliest days here. Nothing. Some hard truths had to be handed out, and I happily obliged.

That said, Your boy Haie lies about all of this shit, Race. It’s absurdly obvious to anyone who pays an oz of attention.

"absurdly obvious" lulz

Oh, oh, I need to like, post pictures of me posing with other people or I didn't go to a fucking bowl game! I need to completely doxx my company so that the thesnatch is convinced I'm not lying!

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound bragging to a retired mid 30's software engineer that you make more money than him doing sales in Bellevue? JFC, I went to UW so that I wouldn't have to do your shit.
    So now you’re retired? This just happened in the last week? Congrats dude
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

thechatch said:

They forget that

"absurdly obvious" lulz

I enjoy doing my shit, Haie. Running a company I created is fun. It’s a lot of work but it’s fun.

Not as much fun as being a software engineer in Vancouver I’m sure, but fun nonetheless.

Also lol at your excuses.

IM NOT GOING TO DOXX MY COMPANY!!!!

“Here’s some pics of strangers walking down the sidewalk. We had an awesome time in San Antonio! The ribs at Chilis were off the charts! Way better than the one by my house in VWA👍👍👍”
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

They forget that

"absurdly obvious" lulz

Haie, how about you define your version of “retired” for the bored?
  • Options
    Haie I just landed in San Diego. Here through Sunday. Going to look at a couple of properties and play some golf with friends.

Any restaurant recs?

Do you have a favorite El Torito down here?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

They forget that

"absurdly obvious" lulz

So now you’re retired? This just happened in the last week? Congrats dude
    Pretty much 2023 and onward unless the people we just hired turn it into a dumpster fire.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Haie I just landed in San Diego. Here through Sunday. Going to look at a couple of properties and play some golf with friends.

Any restaurant recs?

Not sure about the El Torito scene but we’ve been to El Indio right off 5 near the airport. It was pretty damn good.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

Good for you man. I'm happy for other people to be successful. I have no reason to follow others around and squirt eggs all over the place just because they think my alma mater sucks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

They forget that

"absurdly obvious" lulz

I enjoy doing my shit, Haie. Running a company I created is fun. It’s a lot of work but it’s fun.

Not as much fun as being a software engineer in Vancouver I’m sure, but fun nonetheless.

Also lol at your excuses.

IM NOT GOING TO DOXX MY COMPANY!!!!

“Here’s some pics of strangers walking down the sidewalk. We had an awesome time in San Antonio! The ribs at Chilis were off the charts! Way better than the one by my house in VWA👍👍👍”
    That's an excuse? lol.

Holy shit have you ever heard of remote work? Are you sure you aren't 60+? What a broken quook.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

Good for you man. I'm happy for other people to be successful. I have no reason to follow others around and squirt eggs all over the place just because they think my alma mater sucks.
    Your lack if self-awareness is truly astonishing. You squirt more than any person here. It’s not close. Now define “retired.”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

Your lack if self-awareness is truly astonishing. You squirt more than any person here. It’s not close. Now define “retired.”
    Ugh, not working but receiving an income like you are? I've already explained this. You and thesnatch are just super butthurt. I'm not sure why you think a Husky would respect a bunch of assholes in Eugene going and getting their fucking history of music degree and then trying to talk a bunch of shit.

Even the shit you guys talk to OSU and WSU is laughable. Talk about lack of self-awareness.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

Ugh, not working but receiving an income like you are? I've already explained this. You and thesnatch are just super butthurt. I'm not sure why you think a Husky would respect a bunch of assholes in Eugene going and getting their fucking history of music degree and then trying to talk a bunch of shit.

Even the shit you guys talk to OSU and WSU is laughable. Talk about lack of self-awareness.
    I missed it. Give me the Readers digest version. Not your usual War and Peace.

BTW, you seem positive I’m an Oregon grad just because I’m a Duck fan?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

You missed it? Maybe look a little harder. Buried under your 241+ shitpoasts on here.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    thechatch said:

San Antonio RW is a fucking tourist trap for rubes from Ohio. Our guy probably got himself a res at Fogo De Chao and walked there with his work buddies from his room at the Marriott.

Us jealous poors could only watch helplessly from our parents basement as Haie continues to live the dream life, even when away from palatial estate and smoking hot wife in camas, wa.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

People forget that Dr Brew Pub was saying Rose Bowls don’t matter 5 weeks before he ended up slumming it at a basketball arena in Mexico Jr. to watch the UW annihilate the Big 12 third place champions by 7.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

People forget that Dr Brew Pub was saying Rose Bowls don’t matter 5 weeks before he ended up slumming it at a basketball arena in Mexico Jr. to watch the UW annihilate the Big 12 third place champions by 7.
    The Rose Bowl has non conference champions playing non conference champions in the playoff era. I think that diminishes it quite a bit and now it's simply "are you lucky enough that Ohio State didn't drop a second game"

Reminder: Oregon went to what is now a Jimmy Kimmel level bowl game. You guys couldn't even be bothered to take a short flight down there it was so uninteresting. Your coach is choking on cigars after the most hollow 10 win season since 2021 Oregon and 2016 Stanford. Clearly Phil's standards are lowering. He doesn't want Oregon to suck but he isn't trying to be the SEC of the west coast like you guys think.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    “We didn’t even want to win those Rose Bowls”
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Any restaurant recs?

You missed it? Maybe look a little harder. Buried under your 241+ shitpoasts on here.
    Humor me and be quick about it.
  • Options

thechatch said:

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Worthy just dropped another sure TD!
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

The Rose Bowl has non conference champions playing non conference champions in the playoff era. I think that diminishes it quite a bit and now it's simply "are you lucky enough that Ohio State didn't drop a second game"

Reminder: Oregon went to what is now a Jimmy Kimmel level bowl game. You guys couldn't even be bothered to take a short flight down there it was so uninteresting. Your coach is choking on cigars after the most hollow 10 win season since 2021 Oregon and 2016 Stanford. Clearly Phil's standards are lowering. He doesn't want Oregon to suck but he isn't trying to be the SEC of the west coast like you guys think.
    Let me take a crack at this.

uw reaches a RB after not being selected for a playoff spot and they win the game. Haie will be here telling us they’re the real national champs and then he will spin another EPIC yarn.