Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC Update

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
1-4 in bowls

LMAO

:D

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think Tennessee gets Dabo tonight, Dabo doesn’t have an draft worthy qb since Lawrence left.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think Tennessee gets Dabo tonight, Dabo doesn’t have an draft worthy qb since Lawrence left.

Clemson has a shocking amount of white kids. DL, LB, RB, WR. For a team that’s been in the top ten in recruiting the last five years it looks like the Arizona Wildcats out there.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Clemson doesn't want to be there. Tennessee hasn't been relevant in 20 years so they're excited.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2022

1-4 in bowls

LMAO

:D

Jeebus. None of hardly any teams playing these bowls are the same team as the regular season. Florida was missing 33 players from their team. SC was missing damn near their defense(3 secondary, 3 from the DL and that’s just the D) playing their second and third string and hung tight with ND. More like spring scrimmages.Other than Ole Miss(they got beat and stunk it up but were never really that good of a team) the rest, including TN right now, have portals, opts, declared..I get it tho, fun to bash the SEC win they lose bowels, so carry on.

There’s only 2 bowls out of 500 that both teams care in each bowl and “wanna be there” and that’s tomorrow, TCU/Meatchicken and GA/Ohio St. You will see teams at full strength and “wanna be there” in those games. Past that? Meh
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Oh good, you're back...
  • Options

Oh good, you're back...

I know there’s a book of “SEC excuses” out there but c’mon. GA get beat tomorrow, beat yer chest.

Matter fact, here ya go. You can use it in the future.

• Options

Clemson doesn't want to be there. Tennessee hasn't been relevant in 20 years so they're excited.

knowing that jerkoff dabo, he doesnt want to look bad on national tv.

DABO SWEENY LIVES FOR MOMENTS LIKE THIS!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Y’all follow me here. I went to bat hard for Bama to
    Make the CFP which obviously wasn’t here on this forum…

TN just took down the ACC champ. Probably the 3 or 4th best team in the SEC.
    Bama, with Saban keeping the majority of the team together tomorrow with probably the top 2 NFL picks have a chance to take out the BIG 12 Champs, KSU. GA gets past tOSU, they’ll take out Meatchicken. That’s 3 conference champs the SEC brought down, regardless of these meaningless fkn bowels. TN got it started, y’all guage the SEC off the rest still to come…
  • Options
    edited December 2022

knowing that jerkoff dabo, he doesnt want to look bad on national tv.

DABO SWEENY LIVES FOR MOMENTS LIKE THIS!

Then why did you keep kicking FGs?

Maybe DJ Ukulele wasn’t the problem.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

Bama, with Saban keeping the majority of the team together tomorrow with probably the top 2 NFL picks have a chance to take out the BIG 12 Champs, KSU. GA gets past tOSU, they’ll take out Meatchicken. That’s 3 conference champs the SEC brought down, regardless of these meaningless fkn bowels. TN got it started, y’all guage the SEC off the rest still to come…

Fwiw, I had bammer in ahead of bucks, day is a millennial John cooper.

Bammer has looked off this year though, that win against aTm wasn’t anything to write home about.

Irregardless, it’s a mute point, cause it’s UGA and the 3 dwarfs.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

SECDAWG said:

Bammer has looked off this year though, that win against aTm wasn’t anything to write home about.

It’s a funny thing. I’ve went to bat for Bama ad nauseam and made the point, I realize there’s never been a 2 loss team make the CFP. However, tOSU got ran over by a team that’s in the CFP. By 23 at home. We’ve seen that movie. Not saying May be diff second time around, see last year with Bama/Ga.

But Bama hasn’t played any of these teams, even GA this year. Yeah, they don’t look as dominant as in the past. But they still have a Heisman QB and the best Defensive guysm in the game…that is GONNA PLAY.

tOSU got ran over by Meatchicken. At home. Everything on the line. And they knew it.
    Bama lost in Death Valley at night, the SECW champs, in OT by a point. Lost to Tennerc AT Tennerc by a last second FG, a game they should have won and Tennerc just took down the ACC Chumps with backups and when Tennerc wasnt at full strength like when they played Bama.

Bama lost 2 games by 4 points and played there toughest opponents in on the road this year, to include TX, Ole Miss, LSU and Tennessee. OSU lost at home by 23 to a team that’s in the CFP.

Now saying all that, TN proves good tonight taking out the ACC. Bama will be at full strength in the morning(however they ain’t use to even getting out of bed before then) so it will say a lot in that game. They beat KSU(BIG 12 champs that already beat A CFP team, TCU) Will say a lot.

GA will speak for theirselves and there ain’t but one team that can beat GA…
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Update: @Fire_Marshall_Bill

ACC champs out by….SEC

BIG 12 Champs by……SEC

NCS being worked on now and BIG 10 out now by TCU and GA…uhhh, SEC.

But laugh it up. No way to sugar coat. Carry on, man with the narrative….
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

It’s a funny thing. I’ve went to bat for Bama ad nauseam and made the point, I realize there’s never been a 2 loss team make the CFP. However, tOSU got ran over by a team that’s in the CFP. By 23 at home. We’ve seen that movie. Not saying May be diff second time around, see last year with Bama/Ga.

But Bama hasn’t played any of these teams, even GA this year. Yeah, they don’t look as dominant as in the past. But they still have a Heisman QB and the best Defensive guysm in the game…that is GONNA PLAY.

tOSU got ran over by Meatchicken. At home. Everything on the line. And they knew it.
    Bama lost in Death Valley at night, the SECW champs, in OT by a point. Lost to Tennerc AT Tennerc by a last second FG, a game they should have won and Tennerc just took down the ACC Chumps with backups and when Tennerc wasnt at full strength like when they played Bama.

Bama lost 2 games by 4 points and played there toughest opponents in on the road this year, to include TX, Ole Miss, LSU and Tennessee. OSU lost at home by 23 to a team that’s in the CFP.

Now saying all that, TN proves good tonight taking out the ACC. Bama will be at full strength in the morning(however they ain’t use to even getting out of bed before then) so it will say a lot in that game. They beat KSU(BIG 12 champs that already beat A CFP team, TCU) Will say a lot.

Bumpity bump, bump, bump…far as Bama goes.

Where’s Pup.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Update: @Fire_Marshall_Bill

ACC champs out by….SEC

BIG 12 Champs by……SEC

NCS being worked on now and BIG 10 out now by TCU and GA…uhhh, SEC.

But laugh it up. No way to sugar coat. Carry on, man with the narrative….

K Y got shut out by Iowa. LMAO

You're cherry picking bubba
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Bumpity bump, bump, bump…far as Bama goes.

Where’s Pup.
    He's in Gorst fucking black strippers
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If Ryan Gay wasn't a mediocre coach and that kicker wasn't a wimp, this discussion would be completely over. Nice neutral site game in Atlanta, BTW. Nice officiating too.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 431
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment