Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

when did Ty Willingham begin coaching the USA world cup team?

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited June 2014

topdawgnc said:

Soccer is a fag pussy sport.

Who fucking cares if we win or lose.

Is it September yet?

Oh, c'mon toppy. You're in sales. Imagine the boss calling everybody together for a 'big' announcement.

The meeting starts and the new boss with the big CONTRACT from Europe is introduced and announces CHANGE! he will lead an elite team to the World Conference in RIO and put THIS organization on the map.

Some of the details are sketchy, but you know it's 100% vendor sponsored, it's 2 weeks and attended by the best from all over the world, you'll stay at the swankiest hotels and told to mingle with an open credit card.

on the way down, he tells you on the plane... oh yeah... I wanted to let you know... we got no shot of winning at this conference.

Have fun.

... tell me you wouldn't care then.
    Hold it.

You're telling me I would get a boss who takes me to a party with an open credit card ... in Rio ...

And ...

Tells me I have to show up for my scheduled appointments, but I am free to fuck and drink all I want outside of that ...

And ...

If I don't win the contract ... all is good.

I'M IN!

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH AND HIS BOY OBAMA!!!!1

NEXT UP FREE HEALTHCARE AND RETIRING AT 50!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Dardanus said:
    The girl behind him would rather have had the seat behind the support beam.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:
    The dude on the right has a cute hair cut. #soccerfag

Edit: it is a dude, right?
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

Why do you hate the European look?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

aka Amazon 125k
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

Yeah, but it's the worlds most popular sport and your just ignorant and feel this way because you don't understand it through your American-centric world view. And you're not very enlightened. Probably you're against free healthcare and retiring at 50 too.
    Cowherd had a good line today when people kept telling him it's the most popular sport. Rice is the most popular food in the world, but I'd still take kobe beef any day of the week. It's popular because it's accessible and a team from the Ivory Coast or Ghana doesn't need expensive equipment to play it.
    Bullshit. People in other countries have plenty of alternatives. They choose soccer, err, football because they prefer it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

Yeah, but it's the worlds most popular sport and your just ignorant and feel this way because you don't understand it through your American-centric world view. And you're not very enlightened. Probably you're against free healthcare and retiring at 50 too.
    Cowherd had a good line today when people kept telling him it's the most popular sport. Rice is the most popular food in the world, but I'd still take kobe beef any day of the week. It's popular because it's accessible and a team from the Ivory Coast or Ghana doesn't need expensive equipment to play it.
    Bullshit. People in other countries have plenty of alternatives. They choose soccer, err, football because they crave it.
    hth
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The USMNT is roughly equivalent to Indiana football.

Hope this helps.

Futbol superiority guy? Tha fuck?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The USMNT is roughly equivalent to Indiana football.

Hope this helps.

Beauty Boobie! That's a fact jack
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

Bullshit. People in other countries have plenty of alternatives. They choose soccer, err, football because they prefer it.
    for most kids, the cost of a football helmet exceeds their annual food budget.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

That's because you don't need a helmet to play rugby. No one gives a fuck about American football outside of the US, whether they can afford it or not. Sorry. I think that may be the source of your jealousy.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

That's because you don't need a helmet to play rugby. No one gives a fuck about American football outside of the US, whether they can afford it or not. Sorry. I think that may be the source of your jealousy.
    Soccer is simply the sport Americans choose to fail at. Until the USA gets management to tell FIFA to fuck off, run it and fund it like winners, we will continue to lose... and soccer will remain a minor league sport in the US

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

Is it September yet?

Soccer is simply the sport Americans choose to fail at. Until the USA gets management to tell FIFA to fuck off, run it and fund it like winners, we will continue to lose... and soccer will remain a minor league sport in the US

Money has nothing to do with it. America is behind because it fails at scouting and developing talent. We send our best players to 4 years of college kick ball, while the rest of the world has players signing pro contracts at age 16. HTH.