Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sure ducks, Bo Nix is a 1st rounder

2»

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,302 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

I had never see him play before but I kept hearing all week that Maye was offered $5 million to transfer and is the #1 pick in the 2024 draft. He has shitty mechanics and can't throw.

Didn't pay attention to his mechanics but he sure looked the part in the 1st half. He's a redhirt Freshman with a strong arm who can run a little. We'll see how bad he wants it. I don't like how he was taking pictures with blow after the game though. Mack Brown sucks.
    Didn't watch the 1st half but watched the entire 2nd half. 5.9 yds an attempt and finished 18/35. I was not very impressed.
    Maybe looked unreal on several plays and then totally forgettable on others and pretty much the entire second half. Though his offensive line looked atrocious and he straight up almost never had anyone open.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597

RoadTrip said:

I had never see him play before but I kept hearing all week that Maye was offered $5 million to transfer and is the #1 pick in the 2024 draft. He has shitty mechanics and can't throw.

Didn't pay attention to his mechanics but he sure looked the part in the 1st half. He's a redhirt Freshman with a strong arm who can run a little. We'll see how bad he wants it. I don't like how he was taking pictures with blow after the game though. Mack Brown sucks.
    Didn't watch the 1st half but watched the entire 2nd half. 5.9 yds an attempt and finished 18/35. I was not very impressed.
    Maybe looked unreal on several plays and then totally forgettable on others and pretty much the entire second half. Though his offensive line looked atrocious and he straight up almost never had anyone open.
    Their top 2 wrs sat out. Woulda been ugly if they’d played.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Their top 2 wrs sat out. Woulda been ugly if they’d played.
    If Oregon has their top 3 defenders and NC has their WRs I’ll bet the game is similar to how it went. That offense that your staff came up with was not good though. I gained a lot of respect for Dillingham watching the game tonight. Nix looked like he was back in Auburn playing for Harsin.
    Thank god junior adams isn’t going to be the OC like a lot of the scoda twitter dumbasses were hoping for. He showed tonight why he’s a career position coach
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,680 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Oh yeah terrible 2nd half but he made a few great passes in the 1st half that only pros can make. He had some really nice runs too.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

Credit where it is due. That was some top tier clock management by Lanning and Oregon there to end the game.

Without watching this, Oregon should have pink socked them even with Bo having to wheelchair them to first downs on designed QB runs.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,811 Founders Club
    haie said:

Credit where it is due. That was some top tier clock management by Lanning and Oregon there to end the game.

Without watching this, Oregon should have pink socked them even with Bo having to wheelchair them to first downs on designed QB runs.
    Nix didn’t really put pressure on them with his legs. I assume his vagina is still sore from the poundin’ Cook gave it or Junior Adams FS didn’t design an offense featuring his his ability to run. Either way the offensive system they played was gay and hard to watch.