Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Extend Dan Lanning

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes Nix had no skill players, shitty OL’s and coaching changes but the biggest knock was he would always make the huge mistake to cost Auburn.

His NFL grade was not good last year. They take those things into consideration. He turned that around this year. That’s the point.

Card’s stats say he didn’t suck so why don’t you go ahead and write up your evaluation rather than the “do you even watch football outside the PAC-12” weak ass BS Haie line.

Everyone watched the UT Bama game, tell me how bad he sucked coming off the bench when Bama completely shut B. Robinson down and his passing kept them in the game.

Ewers got hurt at the end of the first quarter vs bama. Over the next 3 quarters, card led the Texas offense to a pedestrian 3 field goals and 200 yards in ten drives. Mostly on checkdowns. And Alabama’s defense was not good this year.

they didn't trust him to throw with the game on the line.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes Nix had no skill players, shitty OL’s and coaching changes but the biggest knock was he would always make the huge mistake to cost Auburn.

His NFL grade was not good last year. They take those things into consideration. He turned that around this year. That’s the point.

Card’s stats say he didn’t suck so why don’t you go ahead and write up your evaluation rather than the “do you even watch football outside the PAC-12” weak ass BS Haie line.

Everyone watched the UT Bama game, tell me how bad he sucked coming off the bench when Bama completely shut B. Robinson down and his passing kept them in the game.

Ewers got hurt at the end of the first quarter vs bama. Over the next 3 quarters, card led the Texas offense to a pedestrian 3 field goals and 200 yards in ten drives. Mostly on checkdowns. And Alabama’s defense was not good this year.

No dude his passing “kept them in the game”
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,575
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes it did Dude because Robinson averaged less than 3 yards a carry against that crap Bama D.

Ewers led UT to 3 points before being injured near the end of the first trailing 10-3.

Card led UT to 16 points over 3 quarters of play. Bama scored 10 in the 4th to win it.

You’re insufferable.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes it did Dude because Robinson averaged less than 3 yards a carry against that crap Bama D.

Ewers led UT to 3 points before being injured near the end of the first trailing 10-3.

Card led UT to 16 points over 3 quarters of play. Bama scored 10 in the 4th to win it.

You’re insufferable.
    Wrong. Ewers got hurt on a roughing the passer call at the Bama 1 yard line. Card came in and handed it off to Bijan for an 18 inch TD run. Card really did the heavy lifting on that drive! Ewers took them 74.5 yards. Card came in and handed the ball of for one half of a fucking yard. Great job by card. He really played a huge role in their only TD of the game.

You clearly didn’t watch the game, I was at the game. Or you’re just a really dumb motherfucker (very possible)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re insufferable.
    Wrong. Ewers got hurt on a roughing the passer call at the Bama 1 yard line. Card came in and handed it off to Bijan for an 18 inch TD run. Card really did the heavy lifting on that drive! Ewers took them 74.5 yards. Card came in and handed the ball of for one half of a fucking yard. Great job by card. He really played a huge role in their only TD of the game.

You clearly didn’t watch the game, I was at the game. Or you’re just a really dumb motherfucker (very possible)
    You clearly don’t like being challenged with stats and facts. “I was there.” FFS.

I’ll take the eval of the Duck staff over some message board wannabe insufferable cunt like you.

You sound mad, bitch?

LOL.............................
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Card averaged over 11 yd. pc . Robinson averaged less than 3 ypc. You were there!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Card averaged over 11 yd. pc . Robinson averaged less than 3 ypc. You were there!
    Choosing the “Hudson card is good, actually” hill to die on is really strange.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Choosing the “I know more than the coaching staff” is stranger.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Choosing the “I know more than the coaching staff” is stranger.
    Parody account.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    I can’t imagine a Duck fan paying for the BS on DT or SD. Those guys know dick until a kid actually signs or it becomes so obvious that a “non-insider” sees it coming.

Moore is gonna flip because of Dillingham’s departure. The minute he went to UCLA it was over. Highest bidder time. He has no connection to either OC. But I need to pay $9.95 to have someone tell me that.

As for Pressley, when he started entertaining uw again there was a good chance he may flip. Oregon getting a CB portal from Bama yesterday makes it almost a certainty. JHop wants your $ to tell you how he feels today.

LOL..........................................................
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I can’t imagine a Duck fan paying for the BS on DT or SD. Those guys know dick until a kid actually signs or it becomes so obvious that a “non-insider” sees it coming.

Moore is gonna flip because of Dillingham’s departure. The minute he went to UCLA it was over. Highest bidder time. He has no connection to either OC. But I need to pay $9.95 to have someone tell me that.

As for Pressley, when he started entertaining uw again there was a good chance he may flip. Oregon getting a CB portal from Bama yesterday makes it almost a certainty. JHop wants your $ to tell you how he feels today.

LOL..........................................................