Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sorry Fuskies

13»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

Some tOSU insider tweeted that they missed on a 5* QB because they couldn’t come up with the NIL ask. UCLA apparently has the dollars to spare today.

Need to get the fuck out of the PAC, yesterday.

Excited for your Big 10 Road Trip reports. Pro tip: If you haven’t been to the Old Country Buffet in West Lafayette, you haven’t been to the Old Country Buffet.
    XXX Drive In
    West Lafayette

Try the Duane Purvis All-American burger.
    I only support XXX Burgers made in Issaquah but next? time I find myself in Indiana’s asshole I’ll keep it in mind

46XiJCAB said:

Some tOSU insider tweeted that they missed on a 5* QB because they couldn’t come up with the NIL ask. UCLA apparently has the dollars to spare today.

Need to get the fuck out of the PAC, yesterday.

Excited for your Big 10 Road Trip reports. Pro tip: If you haven’t been to the Old Country Buffet in West Lafayette, you haven’t been to the Old Country Buffet.
    XXX Drive In
    West Lafayette

Try the Duane Purvis All-American burger.
    I only support XXX Burgers made in Issaquah but next? time I find myself in Indiana’s asshole I’ll keep it in mind
    Cash only, and a line out the door at peak times. It’s right on the edge of campus.

Apparently all the XXX drive ins were part of a chain out of Texas? With a proprietary Root Beer recipe.

The chain collapsed and the West Lafayette location claims to be the owner of the original recipe. They serve the RB in giant frosty mugs.

CSB.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    XXX Root Beer drive ins were in Washington way back in the day. Was absorbed by A&W. Cool drive ins with a barrel on the roof and the tray on the window

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

XXX Root Beer drive ins were in Washington way back in the day. Was absorbed by A&W. Cool drive ins with a barrel on the roof and the tray on the window

@DerekJohnson

Next HH get together here at XXX in Issaquah?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson

Issaquah might be a good centralized location sometime
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson

It’s been damn near 20 years since I’ve been but I remember them having great burgers.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

still have one in issaquah
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,750
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Goduckies said:

You used an app to create that?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

Goduckies said:

You used an app to create that?
    I didn't i stiole it from someone else, just like we stole Baylor's qb..