Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Co-coaches of the year share 1 fact in common

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
Only ones in p12 to beat Oregon.

Nothing else matters. The voters say so.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,665
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Naw.

DeBoer was coach of the year for the turnaround in wins.

Smith got the co- because he had one really good loss.

And if we know anything about the Pac 12 this year and all their rule changes, it's that they jerk off to moral defeats.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

Ducks played a soft schedule between Georgia and Uw. Then got smacked with the reality in November that their coach is a retard and in their players are soft AF. The Portal will save them!

Oregon played the second strongest schedule in the Pac12 behind Utah. 23rd in the country.

Washington played the 52nd.

But still, congratulations on the Alamo Bowl invite.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ducks played a soft schedule between Georgia and Uw. Then got smacked with the reality in November that their coach is a retard and in their players are soft AF. The Portal will save them!

Oregon played the second strongest schedule in the Pac12 behind Utah. 23rd in the country.

That's because you played UW

Our SOS is lower because we had to play Oregon
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,641
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DeBoer absolutely earned COY. Smith did a great job as well. Up to Lanning to learn and grow.

Or GTFO. I’m not carrying water for coaches that blow 4th Q leads to orst and UW with stupid decisions, irrespective of what the do to the bay area schools, UCLA and Utah.

HTH
  • Options

That's because you played UW

Our SOS is lower because we had to play Oregon
    LOLZ!!!1!1!1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every critical game at home or 40 minutes up the road in a half built stadium.

Looks like Mike is going to die defending the Alamo.

We were the best team this year. Don't care about loser Pac 12 rules awarding better losses.
  • Options
    haie said:

We were the best team this year. Don't care about loser Pac 12 rules awarding better losses.
    I like to call the new rules that put the two best teams together “loser rules.” That’s what I like to do.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

See Oregon had a soft schedule between Georgia and UW. Add OSU and Oregon played a TUFF schedule. Allegedly
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I like to call the new rules that put the two best teams together “loser rules.” That’s what I like to do.
    Weird. UW wasn't in the game. It's almost like the rules were created for the LA schools and backfired horribly.

We were the best team. I wish mid Oregon fans opinions mattered this year but they don't.
  • Options

See Oregon had a soft schedule between Georgia and UW. Add OSU and Oregon played a TUFF schedule. Allegedly
    You don’t have to convince me. Only yourselves. Keep trying.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Weird. UW wasn't in the game. It's almost like the rules were created for the LA schools and backfired horribly.

We were the best team. I wish mid Oregon fans opinions mattered this year but they don't.
    Our opinions don’t matter. Nor do yours. You’re going to San Pasadeno

Ball don’t lie.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Greatest 3 point win in the history of CFB.
    EPIC!

Oregon clearly had the more difficult schedule. Now if it included ASU it would certainly be in the soft 50ish range.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    flatus said:

Only ones in p12 to beat Oregon.

Nothing else matters. The voters say so.

Your stock always goes up when you win a close one against Oregon. Beating a national brand has its benefits. Beavis and uw are reaping it now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Ball don’t lie.
    It doesn't. We were the best team this year. Buzzsaw in the critical month of the season, as you saw.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ball don’t lie.
    It doesn't. We were the best team this year. Buzzsaw in the critical month of the season, as you saw.
    You don’t have to convince me. Only yourselves. A lot of that going on the last couple of weeks. Very telling.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ball don’t lie.
    You don’t have to convince me. Only yourselves. A lot of that going on the last couple of weeks. Very telling.
    Not trying to.

As I was saying earlier, "Higher Level Discussion Refuge" is the biggest fucking pipe dream there is on this site.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ball don’t lie.
    Not trying to.

As I was saying earlier, "Higher Level Discussion Refuge" is the biggest fucking pipe dream there is on this site.
    Those are certainly words.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard Dan Lanning is the only one who beat Oregon
  • Options

I heard Dan Lanning is the only one who beat Oregon

Yup.