Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Surlyhorns

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

I bought hardcorehorns.com when we hired sark as an homage to this great place. Look forward to collaborating, and learning how to cope with the misery of having what we now refer to as "Eight Win Esteban" as our head coach.

Nothing changed with sark. His new wife is fire though
    No, I wouldn’t say that ~ He has clearly added a new dimension in fashion choices that we didn’t get to witness while he was here…
    Yeah, I checked out her Insta, and she’s definitely into glam:

(And why the hell am I the one to post pics? This place is slipping.)
    So she's the one dressing him like a gigolo?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

I bought hardcorehorns.com when we hired sark as an homage to this great place. Look forward to collaborating, and learning how to cope with the misery of having what we now refer to as "Eight Win Esteban" as our head coach.

Nothing changed with sark. His new wife is fire though
    No, I wouldn’t say that ~ He has clearly added a new dimension in fashion choices that we didn’t get to witness while he was here…
    Yeah, I checked out her Insta, and she’s definitely into glam:

(And why the hell am I the one to post pics? This place is slipping.)
    Sark must post in the Tug.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Need some pole assassin threads
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Seriously though, we should do a joint podcast pre/post bowl game.

@DerekJohnson @JoeEDangerously @WoolleyDoog @RaceBannon @iDawg chop-chop
    @RoadDawg55
    Language barrier, sadly

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I'm assuming you didn't see this glorious outfit that Sark wore right before getting his shit pushed in by a not very good TCU team, this was also before he chose to give the best player in CFB 12 whole touches the entire game, and his bruiser of a back 2 touches. 14 total touches for runs, oh and he threw his freshman who was clearly struggling 39 times that game. It was when everyone knew that Eight Win Estaban could never be the guy at Texas.

Our sark thread was 50ish pages then after 2 seasons. It is over 105 now. We were going to fly a banner over the stadium if he lost against Kansas for the Baylor game.

This fucking suit is my favorite one thus far. Fucking christ this guy figures out new ways year after year of being a douche canoe.

Also, a belated welcome to @surlyhorns .

Good pull, row peter puffer.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,901

I'm assuming you didn't see this glorious outfit that Sark wore right before getting his shit pushed in by a not very good TCU team, this was also before he chose to give the best player in CFB 12 whole touches the entire game, and his bruiser of a back 2 touches. 14 total touches for runs, oh and he threw his freshman who was clearly struggling 39 times that game. It was when everyone knew that Eight Win Estaban could never be the guy at Texas.

Our sark thread was 50ish pages then after 2 seasons. It is over 105 now. We were going to fly a banner over the stadium if he lost against Kansas for the Baylor game.

Oh, weº saw that sartorial abomination. What the actual fuck was he trying to do there?
    Having it your way doesn’t cook itself.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,275
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's sure nice to watch Sark be Sark from a distance
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

A little late to the thread, which has evolved from die, Sarks hot wife, why not one of gu(a)ys didn't post a pic, and now has turned into what sark is wearing on Wednesday.

Yup, sounds par for the course for this place.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seriously though, we should do a joint podcast pre/post bowl game.

2nd post and He’s ready to spoon.

This guy will fit right in.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,939
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oh, weº saw that sartorial abomination. What the actual fuck was he trying to do there?
    Sartorial abomination superiority guy...
    Every bored has one.