Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Once upon a time…

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,665
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:
    Oh shoot. Sounds like Oregon is dead again, again, again.
    This from Doog fans that lived vicariously through every team that beat Oregon for the 12 consecutive years they couldn’t.

But Sark and Ty!
    You both sound nervous. You might be staring down the barrel of Junior Adams calling plays 😆
    Imagine caring about Oregon FB so much that you get a boner thinking about the possibility of Jr. Adams being the Oregon OC. I can't even name your OC.

Embarrassing.
    Ryan Grubb. 9-0 at home this year

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:
    Oh shoot. Sounds like Oregon is dead again, again, again.
    This from Doog fans that lived vicariously through every team that beat Oregon for the 12 consecutive years they couldn’t.

But Sark and Ty!
    You both sound nervous. You might be staring down the barrel of Junior Adams calling plays 😆
    Imagine caring about Oregon FB so much that you get a boner thinking about the possibility of Jr. Adams being the Oregon OC. I can't even name your OC.

Embarrassing.
    Ryan Grubb. 9-0 at home this year

So that's the guy who had Penix dropped into his lap. I'm sure he'll do the same with Huard/Morris next year. FFS. Embarrassing. Fats was 9-0, this guy was along for the ride.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

^ two biggest white trash poasters fucking love them some Utah and ASU 🤣

Back up......little Bro Aspie is losing his shit again. Having a FAT wife weighs on him.
    Just a tip here, but if you think all/most women are fat after having a kid, you're pretty much showing your fat, schlubby hand.
    Naw, mine is in the gym six days a week. Not fucking 24hr fitness either. Your Fat wife is forced to sit at home with a couple of rug rats while she eats dove bars and watches The View. Your insane poasts scream it.
    Having to be in the gym 6 days a week. The evidence just keeping piling up.
    "Having to" good one. Tell your fatty to drag herself away from the couch and work off those 20lbs above the waist. Mine never had to worry about it. Some of us were able to attract a beautiful woman, you got stay at home mommy stock.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Back up......little Bro Aspie is losing his shit again. Having a FAT wife weighs on him.
    Just a tip here, but if you think all/most women are fat after having a kid, you're pretty much showing your fat, schlubby hand.
    Naw, mine is in the gym six days a week. Not fucking 24hr fitness either. Your Fat wife is forced to sit at home with a couple of rug rats while she eats dove bars and watches The View. Your insane poasts scream it.
    "Having to" good one. Tell your fatty to drag herself away from the couch and work off those 20lbs above the waist. Mine never had to worry about it. Some of us were able to attract a beautiful woman, you got stay at home mommy stock.
    The guy with strong opinions on McDonald’s kiosks is 46x and ipso facto he and his family are all fat slobs. End of story. Have a nice Sunday.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The guy with strong opinions on McDonald’s kiosks is 46x and ipso facto he and his family are all fat slobs. End of story. Have a nice Sunday.
    The Slackjaw Report. I know you're trying hard to be Haie's Barney Fife but have some fucking self-respect.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Slackjaw Report. I know you're trying hard to be Haie's Barney Fife but have some fucking self-respect.
    Just glad you stopped trying to deny your fat family. Enjoy your Happy Meal! You deserve it for all the hard work on here.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Just glad you stopped trying to deny your fat family. Enjoy your Happy Meal! You deserve it for all the hard work on here.
    Let me help you Slackjaw because you don't seem that bright. You don't have to deny, what isn't true. You dorks have no idea and sadly for you, you never will. Now why don't you see if Haie needs you to sweep his garage or something.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Nice call on the new coaching staff and your season record prediction.

Michigan State as third or fourth best team in Big-10 . . . Nope.

Next time you visit Autzen, be a MAN and let everyone know BEFORE the game.

The over-the-top celebration is a LOT MORE meaningful . . .

Just saying: No Rose Bowl for YOU.

When did you suffer brain damage?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Naw, mine is in the gym six days a week. Not fucking 24hr fitness either.
    Weird flex. Does your wife’s trainer let you watch, Fats, or do they just make you play with your Happy Meal toy during their daily sessions?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Weird flex. Does your wife’s trainer let you watch, Fats, or do they just make you play with your Happy Meal toy during their daily sessions?
    You sound like you have some experience here. Would you like to share with the board? Or. too soon?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

You sound like you have some experience here. Would you like to share with the board? Or. too soon?
    The Comeback King!!!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!
    Can’t help your strength is stepping on rakes.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!
    Ok!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!

Mike's not a basement dweller...
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!

Mike's not a basement dweller...
    1 joke haie
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!
    Ok!
    Haie with the White Flag........eeerrrrr FTJ I mean.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stop guys @chuck is getting upset
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!
    Ok!
    I’ve never aspired to be a volume poster like you. But I know you have the time, hope your wife gets home from her workout soon.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The Comeback King!!!
    Ok!
    I’ve never aspired to be a volume poster like you. But I know you have the time, hope your wife gets home from her workout soon.
    OK!

Haie.

LOL...