Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cochise finally certifies under order

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,509
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I know a lot of people in Arizona, both Democrat and Republican. None of them believes Hobbs won.

All they have to do is provide some kind of proof of fraud. Some printers were printing ballots too light -- there was a workaround in place. The real thing I don't believe is that the GOP won the House. They used maps ruled illegal gerrymanders by courts. Kavanaugh OK'd the use since he didn't want to make last minute changes. Still what do you call it when a judge says to go ahead and do something illegal? That's the actual fraud, you know. There is no widespread voting fraud. There are too many checks in place.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It doesn't matter. Trump poisoned the well so badly that everyone is okay with a little cheating as long as it gets all remnants of him out
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I know a lot of people in Arizona, both Democrat and Republican. None of them believes Hobbs won.

On Tucson right wing radio this morning: 65% of Democrats don't think the election was fair

The establishment doesn't care
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

All they have to do is provide some kind of proof of fraud. Some printers were printing ballots too light -- there was a workaround in place. The real thing I don't believe is that the GOP won the House. They used maps ruled illegal gerrymanders by courts. Kavanaugh OK'd the use since he didn't want to make last minute changes. Still what do you call it when a judge says to go ahead and do something illegal? That's the actual fraud, you know. There is no widespread voting fraud. There are too many checks in place.
    For one, voting centers in Republican areas in MC had the vast majority of the problems. 61/70 is about 86 or 87%. Don't tell me that's a mistake. The media screams bloody murder when "bipoc" areas have lines more than 20 minutes. I guess it's okay when mostly white Republicans give up though, right? Dumb MAGA white trash huh?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,278
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Why is AOG so terrified of Kari Lake?

Female. AOG can't stand non-penis people.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Why is AOG so terrified of Kari Lake?

Female. AOG can't stand non-penis people.
    Likes women with a penis POTD
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

Boring. There is no fraud found in the news in Arizona. Kari Lake just couldn't get the votes, like Culp, Trump, Joe Kent, Bolsonaro etc... crying fraud is a favorite chestnut of the far right. ...the Trump hand-picked candidates did not do well. We'll see about Herschel in the Georgia erection.

Your side cheats. It's a fact. Are you that stupid to think that you can cheat, ignore election laws, and then look amazed when no one trusts democrats and elections? Democrats can't be trusted, its as simple as that.
    [Citation Needed]</blockquote

How about wire tapping a presidential campaign office? |Distributing ballots to your entire state without certification by your own state legislature? Who but you can ignore the video proof of rats dropping off stacks of ballots at 3 am in the morning. Perfectly normal behavior right? Providing the debate questions to The Bitch before a rat debate? Extending elections past deadlines? Counting ballots that are not signed? Counting late ballots that were not postmarked? Miraculously finding additional votes after the polls close, doesn't everyone find memory sticks just laying around that are full of rat votes?

Do I need to go on?

Worst of all when you lose you lie and create fake dossiers in an effort impeach Republicans and take away a basic right from over 70 million Americans.

There was a time in this country where if you lied and attempted to take away a basic right from 70 million people, you would wind up in jail and shamed by the entire country. Now it is a badge of honor for rats and not one rat went to jail or was held responsible. You and your team are the lowest of the low and are cheating motherfuckers.

We can get into all of your made up prosecutions of Trump after he left office. Blatant attempts to keep him from running for office again but that discussion might be above your pay grade.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022

MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

Boring. There is no fraud found in the news in Arizona. Kari Lake just couldn't get the votes, like Culp, Trump, Joe Kent, Bolsonaro etc... crying fraud is a favorite chestnut of the far right. ...the Trump hand-picked candidates did not do well. We'll see about Herschel in the Georgia erection.

Your side cheats. It's a fact. Are you that stupid to think that you can cheat, ignore election laws, and then look amazed when no one trusts democrats and elections? Democrats can't be trusted, its as simple as that.
    [Citation Needed]

How about wire tapping a presidential campaign office? |Distributing ballots to your entire state without certification by your own state legislature? Who but you can ignore the video proof of rats dropping off stacks of ballots at 3 am in the morning. Perfectly normal behavior right? Providing the debate questions to The Bitch before a rat debate? Extending elections past deadlines? Counting ballots that are not signed? Counting late ballots that were not postmarked? Miraculously finding additional votes after the polls close, doesn't everyone find memory sticks just laying around that are full of rat votes?

Do I need to go on?

Worst of all when you lose you lie and create fake dossiers in an effort impeach Republicans and take away a basic right from over 70 million Americans.

There was a time in this country where if you lied and attempted to take away a basic right from 70 million people, you would wind up in jail and shamed by the entire country. Now it is a badge of honor for rats and not one rat went to jail or was held responsible. You and your team are the lowest of the low and are cheating motherfuckers.

We can get into all of your made up prosecutions of Trump after he left office. Blatant attempts to keep him from running for office again but that discussion might be above your pay grade.
    Ah, yes, made up. Clearly.

Also, odd, I don’t recall being involved in those nor acknowledging what my party is.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

[Citation Needed]

Do I need to go on?

Ah, yes, made up. Clearly.

Also, odd, I don’t recall being involved in those nor acknowledging what my party is.
    You don't recall dick.

Fuck off.
  • Options

AOG said:

For one, voting centers in Republican areas in MC had the vast majority of the problems
    . 61/70 is about 86 or 87%. Don't tell me that's a mistake. The media screams bloody murder when "bipoc" areas have lines more than 20 minutes. I guess it's okay when mostly white Republicans give up though, right? Dumb MAGA white trash huh?
    citation
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MC posted that the had over 500K visits to their sites on Election Day. We’re to believe they voted majority DIM.

Sure.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

For one, voting centers in Republican areas in MC had the vast majority of the problems
    . 61/70 is about 86 or 87%. Don't tell me that's a mistake. The media screams bloody murder when "bipoc" areas have lines more than 20 minutes. I guess it's okay when mostly white Republicans give up though, right? Dumb MAGA white trash huh?
    citation
    If I was still working I'd cite you for a Henweigh violation.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

Like your lazy ass tells anyone who challenges you to do.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

It's a Trumptard lie as usual -- the light print problem was "evenly spread" --> https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-arizona-voting-issues-GOP-879285578892
  • Options
    Our lefty comrades are good with cheating as long as they are the only ones doing it. That's gonna change and if the people that actually work for a living start up their cheat, they'll bury you lefty fucks.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    I heard it on the radio. I don't remember his source. This was several days ago
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

It's a Trumptard lie as usual -- the light print problem was "evenly spread" --> https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-arizona-voting-issues-GOP-879285578892
    Associated Propaganda? They used to be trustworthy
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

right, congrats, the usual with you Trumptards, always a leftist conspiracy, never mind reality
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

right, congrats, the usual with you Trumptards, always a leftist conspiracy, never mind reality
    Right, because the mainstream media never lies or runs with false narratives and Dim talking points.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

citation
    Google it.

You get tricked every time. Republicans voted on election day in large numbers compared to Democrats, regardless of geographic location. An irreverent fact check.