Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Troy and Roger are sofa king good
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rosy is a freshman 😭
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was right about Huff
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112

I was right about Huff

Huff has inverted himself. Now he's a good OL coach but shit recruiter
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

I was right about Huff

Winning will help with recruiting
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Baseman said:

I was right about Huff

$1.4 million buys a five-star tackle these days, so I'm told.

Our Heisman mentioned proven CFB QB has a $20,000ish T-shirt deal and earns $175 a pop for on-air exclusives with Softy.

Landing nasty athletic 3-star big bodies and the occasional 4 is the ceiling right now. Shepherd, probably our? best recruiter faces similar difficulties.

Doog excuses, some will say over several posts, again and again. Ask 2-loss Nick Saban how NIL is treating Bama these days.

Bama in the playoff picture every single year. They might miss a year here and there (they likely play a couple too 5 opponents every year) but my guess is Saban is fine with his NIL program.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,987 Founders Club

Baseman said:

I was right about Huff

Our Heisman mentioned proven CFB QB has a $20,000ish T-shirt deal and earns $175 a pop for on-air exclusives with Softy.

Landing nasty athletic 3-star big bodies and the occasional 4 is the ceiling right now. Shepherd, probably our? best recruiter faces similar difficulties.

Doog excuses, some will say over several posts, again and again. Ask 2-loss Nick Saban how NIL is treating Bama these days.

Bama in the playoff picture every single year. They might miss a year here and there (they likely play a couple too 5 opponents every year) but my guess is Saban is fine with his NIL program.
    Saban will do fine during NIL. Jimbo not so much.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Baseman said:

I was right about Huff

Saban will do fine during NIL. Jimbo not so much.

Nor Dabo
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

I was right about Huff

Every single year except a year here and there. Got it.

"We didn't buy one player," Saban said. "I don't know if we're going to be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it."
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    Color me shocked that Huff has done a good job this year. I'm not complaining. They have to figure out something though because they're not signing guys the level of Fautanu and Rosengarten and those two won't be around forever.

The offenses biggest task in the offseason will be figuring out how to get 1-2 yards when they need it, especially on the goal line. It was a big struggle for the Leach Cougs too.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Keeping Huff is an embrace of mediocrity

His track record doesn't disappear because we have a great QB and scheme

Still can't gain a yard

Recruiting the O line is the biggest crap shoot of any position. Connerly should be here simply because its Rainer Beach but some no name 3 star could be developed into an all american. Happens all the time

It's not like this is is first year here or that we haven't been able to gain a yard since 2018

Still can't gain a yard

Recruiting the O line is the biggest crap shoot of any position. Connerly should be here simply because its Rainer Beach but some no name 3 star could be developed into an all american. Happens all the time

It's not like this is is first year here or that we haven't been able to gain a yard since 2018

Youre really going to die on this fucking hill lol
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

Still can't gain a yard

Youre really going to die on this fucking hill lol
    Because I'm right

And you don't have a counter argument other than hey he doesn't suck THIS year even though he does