Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sounds like Romar is about to get his next 10 year extension

A kid named DeLajanteKris Murray is supposedly committing to play for Romar tonight. The last 3 years of shit will be forgiven in the eyes of the doogs.

The kid is supposedly really good, although not good enough to earn any big-time scholarship offers (no i don't count Gonzaga).

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A kid named DeLajanteKris Murray is supposedly committing to play for Romar tonight. The last 3 years of shit will be forgiven in the eyes of the doogs.

The kid is supposedly really good, although not good enough to earn any big-time scholarship offers (no i don't count Gonzaga).

So he is committing to Romar tonight to play at Louisville/Kentucky/Arizona/UCLA next year correct?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a big get, but it does mean Romar won't get fired after this season. The ten year extension is probably being written up. He's got two highly ranked 4* recruits.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I know you guys are be sarkastic, but Murray is the best player in the state.

#RBV
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited June 2014
    Hopefully he's one and done and sets the program back to the bottom when he leaves.....leave us with nothing but the rest of the Romar Scrubs.

Keep the streak going.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

This is a big get, but it does mean Romar won't get fired after this season. The ten year extension is probably being written up. He's got two highly ranked 4* recruits.

If Romar doesn't start rolling over his 10 year deal, it's gonna expire just as the team is getting good.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Rivals lists him with an Arizona offer, which is interesting if true. If not, it's also interesting.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2014

HuskyJW said:

Hopefully he's one and done and sets the program back to the bottom when he leaves.

keep the streak going.

So he is going to be the next guy who comes in and does well only to have the doogs shit on him after he leaves after the first year?

Murray was holding us back, we play better team ball without a selfish player like him. Good riddance.
    Wroten sucked his freshman year. His defense was terrible, his turnovers were awful and his free throw shooting was dreckfest. I wasn't one who was happy to see him leave but I was rarely happy to see him on the court. Romar's inability to reign him in at all was a massive failure and ultimately what kept that team from making the tournament. I felt like if he came back for a second year he would naturally mature quite a bit and had potential to be the best player in the conference, but he drove me nuts his frosh year. Ross was clearly the best player on that team but neither Wroten nor Ross were willing to acknowledge it until it was too late. Perhaps Romar's biggest failure.

But yeah, anyone who thought we were going to be better after losing Wroten and Ross was a fucking moron.

I doubt Murray will be as good as Wroten, or as nerve wracking.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Hopefully he's one and done and sets the program back to the bottom when he leaves.

keep the streak going.

So he is going to be the next guy who comes in and does well only to have the doogs shit on him after he leaves after the first year?

Murray was holding us back, we play better team ball without a selfish player like him. Good riddance.
    Wroten sucked his freshman year. His defense was terrible, his turnovers were awful and his free throw shooting was dreckfest. I wasn't one who was happy to see him leave but I was rarely happy to see him on the court. Romar's inability to reign him in at all was a massive failure and ultimately what kept that team from making the tournament. I felt like if he came back for a second year he would naturally mature quite a bit and had potential to be the best player in the conference, but he drove me nuts his frosh year. Ross was clearly the best player on that team but neither Wroten nor Ross were willing to acknowledge it until it was too late. Perhaps Romar's biggest failure.

But yeah, anyone who thought we were going to be better after losing Wroten and Ross was a fucking moron.

I doubt Murray will be as good as Wroten, or as nerve wracking.
    Murray is a better player than Wroten.

He can shoot...nuff said about that.