Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fitting That Tosh Lupoi Resurfaced At Oregon

That guy that made fake cramps and injuries part of the Cal game plan, a guy that washed out of college football for being a douche bag gets hired by Oregon. Shocking.

I seriously thought he was laying dead somewhere in a ditch.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Who the fuck are you?
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

That guy that made fake cramps and injuries part of the Cal game plan, a guy that washed out of college football for being a douche bag gets hired by Oregon. Shocking.

I seriously thought he was laying dead somewhere in a ditch.

Chinned for “laying dead somewhere in a ditch” visual. TYFYS
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Lol at the first question asked to Lanning at his post game presser

Q: WHAT WOULD KIRBY SMART OR NICK SABAN SAY TO A DC THAT ALLOWED OVER 400 YARDS PASSING AND TWO PLAYS OF 60+ YARDS?
    Lanning: “They’d watch the film, and they’d try to figure out why and then they’d establish a plan of attack to move forward.”

Lmao, great answer but I disagree, it would probably be something like “you’re fucking fired you fucking sack of shit.”
    Honestly this is 100% correct
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tosh is a great bag dropper/recruiter, not sure that’s really needed at oregon but I’m glad he’s found a home as DC there.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tosh lets his coffee cups full of cash do his recruiting.
  • Options

Tosh lets his coffee cups full of cash do his recruiting.

LOL, imagine putting your career on a 2-year hiatus for 3-star DL recruit at who was never gonna get eligible at UW.

Always figured it was someone connected to Jim Mora Jr. who dropped the dime on Tosh because he didn't want Sark bringing him to USC.

Mora knew the Dawgs wouldn't even get a wrist-slap for that one
  • Options

Tosh is a great bag dropper/recruiter, not sure that’s really needed at oregon but I’m glad he’s found a home as DC there.

Wondering if Tosh may be washed up at this point (pretty much like his dreams of being a head coach of a big-time program)?

Bob Gregory could land a 5-star or two if he's got a shining Knight in his corner writing blank checks.

Tosh probably doesn't have the same devotion to recruiting when he built his rep as an up-and-comer
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wondering if Tosh may be washed up at this point (pretty much like his dreams of being a head coach of a big-time program)?

Bob Gregory could land a 5-star or two if he's got a shining Knight in his corner writing blank checks.

Tosh probably doesn't have the same devotion to recruiting when he built his rep as an up-and-comer
    You can only lose so many games of Madden to a 17 year old douchebag on purpose before throwing in the towel.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oregon is now dead last (#131) in pass defense in the country

That Martin/Tosh combo is living up to expectations.

Meat gets fired first.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lot of posters here were schlurping this dude because of his "elite" recruiting. Even up to fairly recently I've seen him mentioned to replace hated UW assistants on the defensive side. This guy was always nothing more than a bag man, and I've never wanted him around the progrum. Coaching > recruiting. Both if you can have it, but that's rare.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only way I would've ever wanted Lupoi around again would've been as a position coach at most. People called, even kicked and screamed, for Petersen to try getting him back. Worse yet people were willing to hire Justin Wilcox simply because that would raise the odds of getting Lupoi back.

Retards. He sucked at UW in all facets. He sucks at Oregon as a coordinator. He sucks.