Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time for some new math

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
3-3 since the Duckade came crashing down at 70-21

2-1 at Autzen for the DAWGS. 2-1 at Husky Stadium for the ducks

Got the full Penix last night. The man the myth the legend went from Damon Huard to Billy Joe Hobart.

I was convinced that Oregon would win every step of the way even after the Auburn coach gifted the potential game winning field goal.

Washington NEVER wins a close game against Oregon

Washington TRIED to lose last night but Lan Danning wouldn't let them

Kalen DeBoer is possibly a winner. I saw some stat that he's the first UW coach since Gil Dobie to do something but I was drunk. But that's good company

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

Good luck the rest of the way except for when you play Utah or Oregon State

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    If Dan doesn’t tell tosh to gtfo after the season he’s not the guy. The only worse defensive performance I can remember is when Andrew Walther threw for 600 yards in Autzen in 2002.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

If Dan doesn’t tell tosh to gtfo after the season he’s not the guy. The only worse defensive performance I can remember is when Andrew Walther threw for 600 yards in Autzen in 2002.

The recruiting trap is going to save him. We’re fucked.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

The recruiting trap is going to save him. We’re fucked.
    Get Kim’s blonde intern to #metoo him
    edited November 2022

Got the full Penix last night. The man the myth the legend went from Damon Huard to Billy Joe Hobart.

I was convinced that Oregon would win every step of the way even after the Auburn coach gifted the potential game winning field goal.

Kalen DeBoer is possibly a winner. I saw some stat that he's the first UW coach since Gil Dobie to do something but I was drunk. But that's good company

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

We have a lot of acquaintances in Arizona. I remember when they thought they arrived when they beat Oregon in 2014. This stuff happens and it’s random. There is no magic involved.

We lost to Washington. You lost to Arizona State.

KDB is Jonathan Smith with better players, for now. Which isn’t entirely a bad thing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

We have a lot of acquaintances in Arizona. I remember when they thought they arrived when they beat Oregon in 2014. This stuff happens and it’s random. There is no magic involved.

KDB is Jonathan Smith with better players, for now. Which isn’t entirely a bad thing.
    I was trying not to rattle you but I see you are rattled. Badly

I just do math not long term proclamations. Oregon was more talented. Washington was better coached.

And UW is gaining ground.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Fuck off pussy!

The is my board. Get the fuck off this site!

Or whatever.

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

I just do math not long term proclamations. Oregon was more talented. Washington was better coached.

Scoreboard is scoreboard. I’m not arguing with the last 6 results or last night.

I was responding to your further points. If you don’t want any conversational response maybe go buy a typewriter.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

Scoreboard is scoreboard. I’m not arguing with the last 6 results or last night.

I was responding to your further points. If you don’t want any conversational response maybe go buy a typewriter.
    But I do want responses

I live for moments like this
    edited November 2022

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

But I do want responses

I live for moments like this
    I think I was pretty amicable. I even congratulated you as soon as Nix collapsed on the field. That was some major fucking voodoo last night.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

CFB started in 2015 POTD.

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

At least until the talent recruited by CPC cycles out and DeB gets his MWC all-stars in there. Then it’s Oregon v Fresno St., again.

Spare me the score, Ducks had a football game in Columbus the following week.

Strike while it’s hot!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

Ironic from an Oregon fan

46XiJCAB said:

Penix > Blo Dix

DeBoer > Keg Boy

Ironic from an Oregon fan
    More the other way around.

One of us had more faith in the Husky’s yesterday.