Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keg Boy and the Rec Center attendant

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited November 2022 in Duck Refuge
Made their debut tonight.

Some just shithead calls. Dial it back nerds. This is the kind of performance we all had in the back of our heads but they’ve stayed cool and kept it under wraps.

Hopefully they can salvage a Conf championship. Obviously depends on Nix but even with him I’m assuming some major wind out of the sails.

That is all. Stunning twist due to a bad snap.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options

*sails

Thank you. Fixed.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kent State>Oregon
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Teachable moment for Lanning. You don’t go for it in you own territory, on 4th down, with less than 2 minutes to go, in a tie game. with a backup QB who will be playing for Montana next year.

Now he knows what the rest of us already knew.

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Teachable moment for Lanning. You don’t go for it in you own territory, on 4th down, with less than 2 minutes to go, in a tie game. with a backup QB who will be playing for Montana next year.

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

We’ve had some really shit backup QBs before. But never seen anything like that guy. Wouldn’t do any worse if one of us idiots went in.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

We’ve had some really shit backup QBs before. But never seen anything like that guy. Would do any worse if one of us idiots went in.
    My brother calls him the statue. Pretty much nails it. He may be the shittiest highest ranked QB in Oregon history.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

We’ve had some really shit backup QBs before. But never seen anything like that guy. Would do any worse if one of us idiots went in.
    My brother calls him the statue. Pretty much nails it. He may be the shittiest highest ranked QB in Oregon history.
    If I were coaching Butterfield would be #2, and I have no idea if he's worth a shit or not. Thompson even makes the handoffs look like a random fan from the stadium suited up and got to play QB.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

If I were coaching Butterfield would be #2, and I have no idea if he's worth a shit or not. Thompson even makes the handoffs look like a random fan from the stadium suited up and got to play QB.
    Thompson oozes estrogen out there. Butter should be #2.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,491
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

Everyone outside of Duck fans knew he was a gloridied high three star recruit who got blowed up by committing to Oregon.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

Everyone outside of Duck fans knew he was a gloridied high three star recruit who got blowed up by committing to Oregon.
    So his MVP win at the elite 11 QB camp was run by Oregon fans. Who knew.

You guys had boners for months over Huard. Maybe this wasn’t such a solid take on your part.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

You guys had boners for months over Huard. Maybe this wasn’t such a solid take on your part.
    lol MVP at some fucking camp vs #1 rated hs quarterback in the country.

Hold it together buddy. We're rooting for you!
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

lol MVP at some fucking camp vs #1 rated hs quarterback in the country.

Hold it together buddy. We're rooting for you!
    Facts are hard. Huard skipped the camp because he wanted to keep that 5*. He’s a fucking JAG too. But you can still have your schoolgirl crush, I won’t judge.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Punt.
    The.
    Fucking.
    Ball.

Yep. Inexcusable.

Imagine not being an Oregon fan and having this strong of an opinion on Oregon recruits, 5 years ago.