Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ty Thompson

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don’t see this guy in a Duck uni next year. You see backup QB’s across CFB step up and at a minimum look capable of simple swing passes and handoffs. I don’t get this guy at all. Everything about him says “I don’t want to be out here.”

He’s going to look good in a SDSU uni next year.

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

I don’t see this guy in a Duck uni next year. You see backup QB’s across CFB step up and at a minimum look capable of simple swing passes and handoffs. I don’t get this guy at all. Everything about him says “I don’t want to be out here.”

Looks like he’s never played football in his life.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    They give him the easiest plays imaginable to execute and build his confidence and he simply can’t make them.

He reminds me of Shough when his mind took over his body and he could complete simple passes. He actually looked functional yesterday against TCU.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He has yet to take a meaningful snap with the 1st unit under Lanning/Dillingham

Unless Bo comes back, he’s in line to start next year in an offense stocked with weapons.

Unless the coaches have decided he won’t get a shot at the job(and if that’s the case why isn’t Butterfield getting those garbage snaps) I’m not sure he decides to transfer rather than competing against a true frosh for the starting job.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    46XiJCAB said:

I don't see that guy in Division 1 next year. He literally does nothing I myself couldn't do with the time he gets. What was that yesterday? It's like he actually doesn't want to play. Seriously, he's chiseled from stone as a specimen, but he just fucking freezes on the field. Lanning giving him all this garbage time over Butternuts or whoever is bordering on Meat's obsession with Brown. He's wasting game time reps with this kid when he could be developing someone else. Thompson ain't gonna be the guy. Kid shouldn't even be traveling with the team. Wasted plane ticket.

If Nix goes down, Oregon is fucked.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

46XiJCAB said:

I mean, that is not a tongue-in-cheek comment either. He literally looks like he's doing it for the first time ... every time. He's like that kid from a few years ago who went in for Adams and blew a 31 point lead because he couldn't deal with the low snaps Adams had to deal with all season. Lockie or some fucking thing.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I mean, that is not a tongue-in-cheek comment either. He literally looks like he's doing it for the first time ... every time. He's like that kid from a few years ago who went in for Adams and blew a 31 point lead because he couldn't deal with the low snaps Adams had to deal with all season. Lockie or some fucking thing.
    Thanks for bringing up TCU. Appreciate that.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

He has yet to take a meaningful snap with the 1st unit under Lanning/Dillingham

Unless Bo comes back, he’s in line to start next year in an offense stocked with weapons.

Unless the coaches have decided he won’t get a shot at the job(and if that’s the case why isn’t Butterfield getting those garbage snaps) I’m not sure he decides to transfer rather than competing against a true frosh for the starting job.

All those weapons but not a trigger to be found. Ty Thompson.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022
    Looking forward to seeing who Lanning and Dillingham portal in. I’d imagine they’ll have a lot to chose from after seeing them rehabilitate Charlie Sheen.