Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smart gets it

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://si.com/nba/2022/11/02/marcus-smart-reacts-to-nets-possibly-hiring-ime-udoka-as-coach

After Steve Nash’s abrupt departure, suspended Celtics coach Ime Udoka is on the verge of being hired by the Nets for the coaching job. Udoka was suspended for “violations of team policies” after a report surfaced about his alleged involvement in an “improper” consensual relationship with a female member of the team’s staff.

In an interview with the Boston Globe, Celtics guard Marcus Smart gave his reaction to the reported move.

“Obviously, we wish he was here,” Smart said Wednesday. “We have no control over that. It definitely sucks. I guess it was deemed that whatever happened was enough for him not to be the coach here, but I guess not enough for him [not] to be a coach anywhere else, obviously.”

Smart appeared to be unhappy with the move and the front office’s communication on the situation.

“[Udoka’s] name got slandered and slaughtered and it was ‘He’ll probably never coach again,’” Smart said. “And a couple of months later now he’s possibly going to be the coach of one of our biggest rivals? It’s tough. It makes no sense. But we can’t control that. We have to control what we can and I love the team here.

My favorite thing about sports moralists

THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF HIM!!!!!

Man he'd be a great fit over there

And he was slandered by accusation that was never stated or proven

It's just sex kids

Comments