Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Heat Heat Heat

This Lance/Lebron bullshit-off is getting fucking tedious.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Funny pacers worked so hard to get game 7 at home.

Heat didn't give a fuck about home court and the series was clinched in Miami.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Really great effort as always from Indiana.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lebron is getting fucking tedious.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

They didn't, and they take plenty of games off from Nov. through March, But I guess it doesn't matter much with five all-stars (Allen and Lewis included). It's still the wrong way to play the game though (sanctimonious Bill).
  • Options

They didn't, and they take plenty of games off from Nov. through March, But I guess it doesn't matter much with five all-stars (Allen and Lewis included). It's still the wrong way to play the game though (sanctimonious Bill).
    Do you hate the Spurs then? Cause Pop has been doing that for years. So did the Lakers with Shaq-Kobe as well.

They understand the regular season means jack fucking shit so why burn your team out for a high seed? Better off to develop your bench and make sure you are tan, rested and ready which is what Spol did with Wade.
  • Options

Do you hate the Spurs then? Cause Pop has been doing that for years. So did the Lakers with Shaq-Kobe as well.

They understand the regular season means jack fucking shit so why burn your team out for a high seed? Better off to develop your bench and make sure you are tan, rested and ready which is what Spol did with Wade.
    Why go to the games then? There's a reason the League makes an effort to stop Pop from benching all of his guys.
  • Options

Why go to the games then? There's a reason the League makes an effort to stop Pop from benching all of his guys.
    Yea he really looks like he gives a fuck about what the league thinks.

Also I don't go to regular season games. I know it's just a giant preseason for REAL title contenders.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

Popovich does it on purpose as a strategy. He actually sits players. The Heats just dog it on purpose. Spolstra allows it I guess. Maybe he benches them too? I get the impression from sports radio they slack off when they're in the game though. The Bulls, Pistons, Lakers, and Celtics never did that pussy shit.
  • Options

Yea he really looks like he gives a fuck about what the league thinks.

Also I don't go to regular season games. I know it's just a giant preseason for REAL title contenders.
    Pretty sure those television contracts don't pay for themselves.