Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Colorado should 'accidently' let Ralphie get loose and run straight into the Duck visitor section.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    More like hose in the tail pipe.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Colorado should 'accidently' let Ralphie get loose and run straight into the Duck visitor section.

Fuck yeah, man.

Totally.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Was Rod the genius that uttered the phrase “…the bruthas down at Greenlake…”
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

That was Mark Jones
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Was expecting Kim, a blonde and a strap on.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In simpler times you could do a pole on the whitest Black announcer on ESPN between Gilmore and Jones

But that would be wrong
  • Options

In simpler times you could do a pole on the whitest Black announcer on ESPN between Gilmore and Jones

But that would be wrong

Should pole the brothas at Greenlake Park
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That was Mark Jones
    I haven't lived in Seattle for 50 years but the city must have changed if Greenlake is now known as an area where the "bruthas" hangout.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

But that would be wrong

Jones has definitely tried to over compensate to address that "flaw" in his character.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones
    I haven't lived in Seattle for 50 years but the city must have changed if Greenlake is now known as an area where the "bruthas" hangout.
    That's the joke or at least part of it

There were a lot better games at gyms in other parts of town. I played pick up games at Greenlake in my 30's so it was hardly top shelf
  • Options

SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones

There were a lot better games at gyms in other parts of town. I played pick up games at Greenlake in my 30's so it was hardly top shelf
    It's exactly the kind of place a rich Canadian would go looking for a basketball game.

There were far better pickup game spots growing up in West Seattle, not to mention those in the RV and the CD.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones

My days of pickup basketball games were long after my days in Seattle.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 875
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones

Down at the Y?

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

We have rules here about genocide
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Green lake would be a great place to play PU if your goal is to go up against homeless people.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones

Down at the Y?

Southshore
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    flatus said:

SFGbob said:

That was Mark Jones

Down at the Y?

My dad's would pick me up after.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Green lake would be a great place to play PU if your goal is to go up against homeless people.

Tell me you haven’t been to Greenlake in over year without telling me you haven’t been to Greenlake in over a year.