Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Top 10 Husky QBs since 1970

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Warren Moon
    Steve Pelleur (people forget)
    Mark Brunell
    Billy Dough Hobart
    Tui

Your Rose Bowl championship quarterbacks

Billy is always #1 with me

Huge Mellon

Your Orange Bowl championship quarterback who pretty much sucked yet played for years in the NFL

Chris Chandler
    Tom Flick
    Cody Pickett
    Jake Browning

That's 10. Nobody was harder on Jake than me but 4 year starter. Two league championships and

Huge over Chandler is sacrilege. Huge was mostly a clip board holder in the NFL and benefitted greatly from living in an era when tall, white and perceived smart QBs got signed. I also honestly think he benefited as well from UW's reputation in the NFL at that time for producing pro quality QBs. You or I might have been able to hand off to Fenney and watch our? defense in the Orange Bowl. I can't quite bring myself to give HM a lot of credit for that one. A Chandler or a Pelluer could have taken a nap during that game and come out with a win.

Come on Race. We're the old guys here. We have to write history as accurately as possible for the young bucks.
    Chandler and Conklin over saw the I would have fired Don James years. All Hugh did was win even though he sucked. Chandler was all world but couldn't win the big one

Chris took the job from Hugh but the top of my list is champions only

And Hugh didn't start the Orange Bowl he came in when they were behind and turned the tide.