Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,030
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
    I wish they were even that good. A losing season is almost assured at this point. They will likely drop the rest of their games, though they may sneak one out against, say, Pitt or Syracuse. They ain't beating Florida State, Clemson, Pitt and Syracuse. I'd bet a lot of $$ on that not happening.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 49,847
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Awesomes

I wish they were even that good. A losing season is almost assured at this point. They will likely drop the rest of their games, though they may sneak one out against, say, Pitt or Syracuse. They ain't beating Florida State, Clemson, Pitt and Syracuse. I'd bet a lot of $$ on that not happening.

Uhh, no you wouldn't
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,030
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary

Uhh, no you wouldn't
    That they aren't beating FSU, Clemson, Pitt AND Syracuse? I'd already have my money Stalin.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 4,761
    10,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary 2,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments
    98 total yards of offense today versus clempsun. Didn’t read the article but yes, they are Iowa.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 49,847
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Awesomes
    edited November 20

Uhh, no you wouldn't
    That they aren't beating FSU, Clemson, Pitt AND Syracuse? I'd already have my money Stalin.
    You're not a dim bulb. You know I was referring to your claim that you'd wager lots of $$
    creepycoug
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,153
    2,500 Up Votes 2,500 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments

98 total yards of offense today versus clempsun. Didn’t read the article but yes, they are Iowa.

Miami scored 14 pts via 4 field goals and a 2 pt conversion.

Viginia scored 4 field goals.

A win is a win but still.............................
    46XiJCAB