Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting Update

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I wonder who his HC will be next year when LR is coaching the Arizona Cardinals?

lol what a bitter cunt.

Go shoot some cans out back of your trailer park quook.
    I’m all out of ammo. Waiting for my gov’t check so I can buy more. Soup too.
    We know.
    I’m also waiting for my November food stamps.
    We know
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If I’m lucky there’s a chance they factor in inflation and I get an increase. Hustling cans in this weather is no fun.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

If I’m lucky there’s a chance they factor in inflation and I get an increase. Hustling cans in this weather is no fun.

We know
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

We know
    Might be out early tomorrow. Best time for good pickings.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

We know
    Might be out early tomorrow. Best time for good pickings.
    We know
    I've got my secret spots. SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It’s cool that USC finally realized that the OL is a personnel group. It’s going to take quite a few more of these wins to build an OL that’s worth a shit. I will admit, I would have thought Williams would have been out due to multiple concussions for the season by week 6. So I guess their OL has gotten above that very low bar.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No. 6 Oregon will have some big-time prospects on campus for Saturday night’s showdown with No. 25 Washington.

Making his third trip to Eugene will be Katy (Texas) Paetow five-star David Hicks, the top-ranked defensive lineman in the Top247 player rankings. Coming out of his official visit to Eugene in June, I thought Oregon moved into the driver seat at that time for the current Texas A&M commit.

“Oregon was awesome,” Hicks father David told 247Sports coming out of that trip. “The detail, the people, the scheme, the relationships.”

“Really how they are a family and how they are truly about connections,” the younger Hicks added.

Everything first-year coach Dan Lanningand his staff said about the trajectory of the program to the Hicks family has certainly come to fruition to date as the Ducks are in the thick of the College Football Playoff picture.

Oklahoma among others is certainly still pushing for Hicks who ranks as the country’s No. 9 prospect overall per the 247Sports Composite.

Oregon is currently sitting on the nation’s No. 12 recruiting class and Lanning and company will welcome back several of their commits including Top247 cornerback Cole Martin and four-star defensive lineman A'mauri Washington who will be taking his official visit.

Defensive line commits Teitum Tuiotiand My'Keil Gardner will be back, as will four-star running back Dante Dowdell. The Mississippi native is coming with Vicksburg (Miss.) High defensive lineman Caleb Bryant who is a former Utah commit and Baldwyn (Miss.) High 2024 receiver Hastin Nelson.

“Being able to see a game for the first time live in action, the atmosphere, the environment, how the scheme is going to be up close and personal, interacting with the coaches, just excited to get back out there,” Dowdell’s stepfather Lawrence Hopkins said.

Speaking of 2024s, the Top247’s No. 1 edge rusher in Tucson (Ariz.) Salpointe Catholic product Elijah Rushing. Rushing was in Eugene in January at the start of the Lanning era and he saw the Ducks play when they came to Arizona last month.

Tracy Ford is bringing a big group from Ford Sports Performance including the 247Sports Composite’s No. 1 interior offensive lineman in the 2024 class in Isendre Ahfua, the Top247’s No. 2 running back Jason Brown, cornerback Kyan McDonald, 2025 running back Antoine Lee, the Top247’s No. 2 2025 tight end T'Andre Waverly and 2026 edge Fameitau Siale.

Other key 2024s include Vancouver (Wash.) Evergreen offensive lineman Fox Crader who has Oregon at the top of his list, in-state offensive lineman Devin Brooks out of Clackamas, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 receiver James Madison II, and Top247 cornerback Dakoda Fields out of Junipero Serra. Orem (Utah) High 2024 receiver Roger Saleapaga and Eugene (Ore.) Sheldon 2024 cornerback Nikko Klemm are more names to know.

Orange (Calif.) High Top247 2025 cornerback and USC commit Jett Whitesays he'll be there.

This list of visitors is going to grow by kickoff.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They're in Eugene to see Washington. HTH
    haie said:

Good one.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

This made my day

Thanks!!
    DeB will have the chance to see recruits that are not interested in attending a game in Seattle. He should thank Lanning.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

They are only coming because the virgins on Twitter got excited about running up the score on Colorado with trick plays.