Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We should have paid Miami to take Mario off our hands

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Just on entertainment value alone this change was worth it.

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Get this… they paid US. Funniest shit ever.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Get this… they paid US. Funniest shit ever.
    I know, this is every bit the up grade from Ernie to Altman. Whom ever made the final call on this deserves a raise.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Except the 3* players he recruited and developed that allowed your lines to look like that Saturday 😆

Please give me one quoock here that isn't a casual. Just one.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022
    Appears recruiting without Mario is doing just fine.

This moves Oregon up to No. 10 in the 2023 Recruiting Rankings and No. 1 in the PAC-12.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101226/recruiting-update#latest
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Except the 3* players he recruited and developed that allowed your lines to look like that Saturday 😆

MC wasn't the OL coach. Even U fans are giving the little guy Mirabal credit for their OL not being total shit this year even with all the injuries.

I'm guessing that Klemm has nothing to do with the performance of the Oregon OL? Peak Haie.

Just like Dillingham never called a play and Lanning was just the UGA keg guy.

Tosh is terrible and none of their position coaches are worth a shit.

4-0.

You're so GD tiresome it's embarrassing.

Clown.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Appears recruiting without Mario is doing just fine.

This moves Oregon up to No. 10 in the 2023 Recruiting Rankings and No. 1 in the PAC-12.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101226/recruiting-update#latest

No one wants to play for a 36 y/o first time HC with limited WC ties. Unless he's at Oregon.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mario as an OL coach is a bit of enigma. A handful of 3* guys that have really developed into a nice unit as seniors, and a long list of 4 and 5* guys who have washed the fuck out.

Penei was a can’t Miss prospect and our best OL from the moment he showed up to camp, so while I give Cristobal some credit for landing him, I don’t know that he really developed him into a 1st round draft pick.

Nice to see the Rainier Beach kid getting a ton of snaps at LT as a true frosh so it looks like Lanning/Klemm’s first big get is a definite pan-out Along the front 5.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

That is the one thing I give Cristobal credit for. His OL recruiting was elite. But his lack of development at every other position largely overrides that.
  • Options
    TheBounceLivesTheBounceLives Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Can someone fluent in Retard translate this for me?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Laughing at Sark gets us through tough times. Not sure Oregon needs that
  • Options

Not sure why anyone would limit legitimate laugh out loud comedy in their lives but sure.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Needs? No.

But will absolutely take and enjoy? Yes
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,491
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love that all the Ducks now basically say what I said about Crisco for years. I have no idea what to think of Lannning other than the Pac-12 fucking sucks and other than USC every program in the conference won’t be able to compete recruiting.

Oregon’s bet might actually be to stay in the conference and try to become college football’s Gonzaga.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dan Lanning is national coach of the year as along as he is at Oregon

Once he leaves the fairy dust falls off and he sucks

Husky coaches suck at UW and after they leave if they get another shot
  • Options
    edited October 2022

I love that all the Ducks now basically say what I said about Crisco for years. I have no idea what to think of Lannning other than the Pac-12 fucking sucks and other than USC every program in the conference won’t be able to compete recruiting.

Oregon’s bet might actually be to stay in the conference and try to become college football’s Gonzaga.

I love that you think people weren’t killing MC on here for years and you were the only hero writing in your journal about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love that you think people weren’t killing MC on here for years and you were the only hero writing in your journal about it.
    I have to agree. @creepycoug was lovestruck but most here weren't
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2022

Most hated Rose Bowl winning HC in Pac 10/12/ history IMO. Slick a close second.

#myboyfriends[gonnabe]backandyourgonnabeintrouble

#anybodycanwinarosebowlwithjustinherbertcomeon
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@MikeSeaver 's game getting stronger every day.

#thenewracebannon?
  • Options

Most hated Rose Bowl winning HC in Pac 10/12/ history IMO. Slick a close second.

#myboyfriends[gonnabe]backandyourgonnabeintrouble

#anybodycanwinarosebowlwithjustinherbertcomeon
    Creep the RB was nice and you can't take that away from MC. Here's the issue with that team and MC.

He needed to win ONE game that year, Auburn.

14-0 first quarter lead and then no points until the 9 minute mark of 3rd quarter. Nothing for the next 24 minutes.

Auburn with a FR Bo Nix, scored points in every quarter.

Herbert completed 28/37 throws for 242 yards. MC tried to run the ball, 33 times for 90 yards. CJV had 76 of those.

Nix was 13/31 for 171 yards. AU ran the ball 43 times for 206 yards. Gus M. went with his strength while MC decided to use Herbert's arm for just over 50% of the Ducks snaps.

AU finished with more yards and more first downs than Oregon. Oregon had the benefit of 2 Nix INT's and couldn't crack 20 first downs.

Yup, MC won a RB but that team could have easily been in the playoffs with just ONE loss.

Oh, and of course he lost one he had no business losing at ASU. So maybe not.