Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

could be worse

we could have just gotten our doors blown off by sonny dykes

Comments

• OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 650
    Brent Venabels might get fired before auburn is able to rid itself of Harsin
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    OreDawg said:

If UCLA somehow beats Utah, a wild Chip suddenly appears as an SEC coaching candidate
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    OreDawg said:

That’s former Doog legend Brent Venables to you.

It’s not over for Kirk Ferentz if DeBoer doesn’t work out either.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

OreDawg said:

That’s former Doog legend Brent Venables to you.

It’s not over for Kirk Ferentz if DeBoer doesn’t work out either.
    He's not Pat Hill tuff, though.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam

OreDawg said:

If UCLA somehow beats Utah, a wild Chip suddenly appears as an SEC coaching candidate
    And UCLA joins the Big Ten with Karl Dorrell. Would be humorous
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 650

OreDawg said:

I’d enjoy the auburn fanbase meltdown if they hired another west coast coach with no interest in recruiting.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam

Petersen did lose to Dykes and Goff

But Sonny was on the sidelines for the John Ross beat down

And the ~100 yard fumble return for a TD by Shaq that effectively ended the 2014 game on their first drive.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club
    OreDawg said:

OreDawg said:

I’d enjoy the auburn fanbase meltdown if they hired another west coast coach with no interest in recruiting.
    Jimmy Lake is a candidate for the Auburn job?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

And the ~100 yard fumble return for a TD by Shaq that effectively ended the 2014 game on their first drive.
    makes me kind of miss having insane athletes on the defense. remember when he was our best running back too? memories man
    Yeah I remember it. I remember Pete not telling him to play both ways, win the Heisman, and 10 fucking games.

Fuck Pete.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,806
    haie said:

haie said:

makes me kind of miss having insane athletes on the defense. remember when he was our best running back too? memories man
    Yeah I remember it. I remember Pete not telling him to play both ways, win the Heisman, and 10 fucking games.

Fuck Pete.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022

we could have just gotten our doors blown off by sonny dykes

Always about the dykes with you.

Thread needs more hot lesbos