Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Glass Half Full

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site, buttfucks

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon is inconsistent across the board
    WSU is not good
    Cal doesn't have Pete to gift them games
    ASU quit
    Colorado
    Arizona always sucks in Seattle
    Beavlet can't win on the road
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,206
    haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

They will win 4 or 5 of those. Oregon will boat race us in Autzen after what we saw yesterday. There's another loss in there somewhere just because the defense is bad.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

They will win 4 or 5 of those. Oregon will boat race us in Autzen after what we saw yesterday. There's another loss in there somewhere just because the defense is bad.
    Oregon's pass D is significantly worse than UWs. Penix still threw for 345 yards and 4 TDs. The INTs sucked but it was one game. I don't think Oregon is boat racing anyone with zero pass rush and LBs completely lost in coverage.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    dtd said:

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

Oregon's pass D is significantly worse than UWs. Penix still threw for 345 yards and 4 TDs. The INTs sucked but it was one game. I don't think Oregon is boat racing anyone with zero pass rush and LBs completely lost in coverage.
    UCLA showed the formula to take away the deep ball and UW didn't have the sense to adjust until late. It'll be interesting to see if Grubb is still stubbornly sticking to his hyper aggressive approach by that time.

It wont work. Oregon has the horses to do the same and keep pressure on the UW offense. If the Ducks can't take care of UW rather easily at home I'll be surprised.
    edited October 2022
    I mean when they give up 35-40 every game against a team with a pulse on offense, a couple mistakes could doom Oregon against anyone.
    chuck said:

dtd said:

I mean when they give up 35-40 every game against a team with a pulse on offense, a couple mistakes could doom Oregon against anyone.

True and UW is similar. It's at Autzen though. Picking the road team to play poorly seems prudent.
    We need the right combination of Bro Pix, Kenny Dillingham, and Big Penix Energy.
    haie said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

True and UW is similar. It's at Autzen though. Picking the road team to play poorly seems prudent.
    We need the right combination of Bro Pix, Kenny Dillingham, and Big Penix Energy.
    Yeah I'll watch because those things are entirely possible. UO has their issues too.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,008
    haie said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

God damn you are so fucking cringe.

“Big Penix Energy”

Fucking 😂 at your dork-ass shit
    edited October 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

“Big Penix Energy”

Ugh, where the fuck have you been? That's the t-shirt he's selling and now getting made fun of after having a bad game.

Imagine whiffing this bad.
    thechatch said:

haie said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

“Big Penix Energy”

I think that's tongue in cheek.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dtd said:

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

Disagree. There is zero chance your pass D is worse. You're in for a treat when you see Mishael Powell on skates for the first time.
    chuck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

“Big Penix Energy”

I think thesnatch is really fucking unintelligent
    chuck said:

dtd said:

edited October 2022

dtd said:

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

Disagree. There is zero chance your pass D is worse. You're in for a treat when you see Mishael Powell on skates for the first time.
    125th in YPG
    116th in QBR
    110th in YPA
    129th in Comp %
    101st in TDs
    70th in sacks
    86th in TFL
    119th in RZ D
    120th in RZ TD %
    90th in 1st Downs
    128th in 3rd down %

Oregon's defense fucking sucks. Our? co-dcs are Tosh Lupoi and some 16 year old who was a video assistant at SE Kentucky St this time last year.
    dtd said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

I am getting pretty fucking old and did use the word prudent. Noted.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

125th in YPG
    116th in QBR
    110th in YPA
    129th in Comp %
    101st in TDs
    70th in sacks
    86th in TFL
    119th in RZ D
    120th in RZ TD %
    90th in 1st Downs
    128th in 3rd down %

Oregon's defense fucking sucks. Our? co-dcs are Tosh Lupoi and some 16 year old who was a video assistant at SE Kentucky St this time last year.
    I really wasn't aware it was that bad. Lupoi is good at one thing and it isn't on the field or in the film room. He wasn't even very good at recruiting at UW but has been elsewhere.
    edited October 2022
    chuck said:

dtd said:

chuck said:

dtd said:

I am getting pretty fucking old and did use the word prudent. Noted.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

haie said:

WSU is not good
    ASU quit
    Colorado

125th in YPG
    116th in QBR
    110th in YPA
    129th in Comp %
    101st in TDs
    70th in sacks
    86th in TFL
    119th in RZ D
    120th in RZ TD %
    90th in 1st Downs
    128th in 3rd down %

I really wasn't aware it was that bad. Lupoi is good at one thing and it isn't on the field or in the film room. He wasn't even very good at recruiting at UW but has been elsewhere.
    I'm just happy someone got the reference. I didn't say stop.