Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

After sleeping on it and taking time to reflect

doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,201 Swaye's Wigwam
Fire the defensive staff, hold open tryouts for the secondary, and tell Penix he needs to return the dozens of dollars he's made in t-shirt NIL money.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    I slept on it too.

After mulling it over, it's clear the duck fans here are still white trash and need to go back to fishcuck and circle jerk over their bye week tonight.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

I slept on it too.

After mulling it over, it's clear the duck fans here are still white trash and need to go back to fishcuck and circle jerk over their bye week tonight.

Your emotional childish rants this AM has been embarrassing. You really should seek help for your obvious anger issues.

Take the rugrats on a walk through the trailer park to gain some perspective on what’s really shitty in your life.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I slept on it too.

Your emotional childish rants this AM has been embarrassing. You really should seek help for your obvious anger issues.

Take the rugrats on a walk through the trailer park to gain some perspective on what’s really shitty in your life.
    I have a lot of hate in my life?

Fag.