Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stooge Man Radio

So it's almost midnight here in Chiang Mai and I have I Hate Radio dialed in, lucky I'm on my 6th Leo Beer or I wood jab a chop stick in my eye.

The first segment, the lemon party of stooge dropped at least 50 interesting's and Kim even managed to say the word Interesting 3 times in a 7 word sentence in the first 10 minutes. Seems getting Brandon on the radio on his pain meds "would be interesting" and also very interesting are Tuesday's. Mitch Albom's new book title suggestion "Tuesdays with Ken" a very interesting read.

Stay tuned, Ecktard is about to explain the days he ran a 4.6 40. I'm still thinking about lighting myself on fire.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    As I said earlier, if you're thinking about it, you should have already done it.
  • Options
    I think Kim Jong Vino and the Lemon Party crew jizzed on themselves at the mention of free BBQ ...

I also think Kim Jong Vino "hearts" him some IT

What a bunch of creeps
  • Options
    Segment 2 was really interesting and no twisting going on. Of course with the numbers getting better at the combine they made sure to give the old staff some credit. The transition from Ivan "strength.man.radio" to Coach S is VERY interesting. Oh and those calling Petersen a questionable hire are just morons.

Yah I feel sorry for IT...man crush from Will to IT is on schedule.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So, you stayed up late just to tune in LIVE, to the show you love to hate, even tho you're half way around the globe.

cool story, brah
  • Options
    So Shaq Thompson has first round talent but not first round production per the great talent evaluator Scott Eklund ...

Ektard definitely has the NFL dialed in more than Rob Rang ... but Ektard may be wrong ... he just doesn't see it
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

So Shaq Thompson has first round talent but not first round production per the great talent evaluator Scott Eklund ...

Ektard definitely has the NFL dialed in more than Rob Rang ... but Ektard may be wrong ... he just doesn't see it

Ironically, if Ecktard is right, he has nobody to blame but his BFF, Sark. Conversely, if Peterman gets Shaq to produce at a first round level, it will prove he coaches better at this level than does his bff. When he realizes this, his head might explode.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited May 2014
    Don't forget the I'm now on beer number 8 and my women is watching a Thai movie which is like trying to understand the local newspaper. It's still UW and it's my connection to my hometown a world away Francis.

Ok I'm done they are talking about the 8th grader now...I'm out.
  • Options
    New arguments for whether or not Danny Shelton can be Star whatever the fuck his last name was from Utah.

Kent thinks that Travis Feeney could leave early but won't unless he does ...

Ektard thinks that John Timu would be lucky to be an undrafted free agent so he can pick where he plays ...

Apparently since too many people called Biggins "Boss" they now are calling him "Big Time" instead as that's what all the cool Lemon Party kids say ...

And the 8th grader that committed to Sark they are now questioning whether or not he'll still have his offer under Petersen ... Ektard said Petersen is probably thinking "what the fuck was Sark thinking" ... may be the best thing ever said on that dumpster fire of the show.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    6 years for Ivan to get some hand timed results that impress the doogs. Too bad Ivan didnt get us any muscle against actual people.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think Travis Feeney is the most overrated Husky. He made some great plays in 2012 but it overshadowed his mistakes. He seems way too raw to me. Everyone jizzes over him. Even Yale thought he was one of the best defenders going into last season. I just don't see it.

I don't see Feeney as overrated.

In Feeney's defense (LOL!), he was one of the best players on the defense in 2012. As a freshman, he was 2nd in tackles, 3rd in sacks, and 4th in TFL. Compare that to Timu's freshman year. He played with a lot of emotion which lead to a lot of big plays, but it got the best of him at times and lead to a number of blown assignments and costly penalties. That factored into him losing his starting position to Fuiamono last year, but he still was able to contribute a significant amount, including putting up better stats than Fuiamono despite playing less. He had 6 pass defenses, which is the most of any player returning in 2014 besides Peters. He was also 5th in sacks and 3rd in TFL last year. I think he's going to flourish these next two year under Petersen ala Victor Aiyewa when he transitioned from SS to OLB in 2010.
  • Options

Why the fuck do you guys listen to doogman radio?

I like watching/listening to train wrecks
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Feeney got blown up by good o lines as a freshman. He is a little bigger now so hopefully he is better that way. Blows coverages but fast and hits hard as the doogs say.

Maybe one of the more talented players on the roster but not the smartest. I think the new staff will get more out of him.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Not to be like Griswald, but I know a high school coach who said Berria is the real deal at LB. Gregory the LB coach said he was doing well too. With a new coaching staff, some of the old starters, might get passed up by a younger guy. I think Berria and Tufunga on the OL may be starters.

Really, Tufunga? I'd heard good things about Bierra but had always lumped Tufunga in with Finau and the other mormon guy who sucks. Not questioning you, just curious where you'd heard good things about him. After this season, our OL is going to be a dreckfest so even if Tufunga is decent that's more than the really shitty I was expecting.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not to be like Griswald, but I know a high school coach who said Berria is the real deal at LB. Gregory the LB coach said he was doing well too. With a new coaching staff, some of the old starters, might get passed up by a younger guy. I think Berria and Tufunga on the OL may be starters.

Really, Tufunga? I'd heard good things about Bierra but had always lumped Tufunga in with Finau and the other mormon guy who sucks. Not questioning you, just curious where you'd heard good things about him. After this season, our OL is going to be a dreckfest so even if Tufunga is decent that's more than the really shitty I was expecting.
    He was starting over Tanigawa in the Spring. The new OL coach complimented him a few times. We did have a few OL out, so who knows if he is actually any good.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Why the fuck do you guys listen to doogman radio?

I like watching/listening to train wrecks
    The Bravo channel and e-duck open season should be your speed.