Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington vs UCLA Game Thread... *Friday Night Special*

Comments

• MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 927

Bed time. Don't pm me the final. I'm going to Dvr it.

Also @backthepack and @RoadDawg55 can EMFA

You’re such a bitch. I’ve been saying 9 wins. You don’t get to crow now. 5-7 still a possibility?
    You dumb fucking cunt. I can "crow" all I fucking want you dumbass doog.

You follow the football. Some of us see the field.
    It doesn’t matter but you don’t know football. You have no idea what you are watching. Never heard any real analysis from you.
    For fucks sake. You're a fucking idiot. I've offered plenty of "real" analysis. You're too much of fucking dipshit to comprehend it. You're a tired joke
    Nobody gets tired of your same old bullshit here. Thought it was bed time pussy.
    Fuck off. Everything I've said for a month is unfolding in front of you, dumbfuck
    How many Husky teams have gone undefeated?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2022

You’re such a bitch. I’ve been saying 9 wins. You don’t get to crow now. 5-7 still a possibility?

It doesn’t matter but you don’t know football. You have no idea what you are watching. Never heard any real analysis from you.
    For fucks sake. You're a fucking idiot. I've offered plenty of "real" analysis. You're too much of fucking dipshit to comprehend it. You're a tired joke
    Nobody gets tired of your same old bullshit here. Thought it was bed time pussy.
    Fuck off. Everything I've said for a month is unfolding in front of you, dumbfuck

As if I haven’t said our secondary sucks along with everyone else.
    Learn how to use the quote feature, dipshit.

Nice try at backtracking, faggot
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,956 Founders Club
    Gut check for the o line
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    @MikeDamone you are corny AF that the min we play shitty you are thinking of BTP or me. I’m not thinking about you during the fucking game.

Are you bloated from the beer? Gonna have a tough cross fit session tomorrow?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,882 Swaye's Wigwam
    OL better step the fuck up and block someone here
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,970
    Penis is staring down receivers.

The good news is he won't be going anywhere in the draft.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I wish we’d just given up a TD so I could turn this shit off

REAL dwags pass out with game on & wake up in a puddle of their own filth!
  • SECisKingSECisKing Member Posts: 910
    Just god awful there
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,956 Founders Club
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,296 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank God hockey starts next week
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Big Penix Energy….Penix Rising….

LOL.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I hit it twice. Eat a dick. You’re a miserable cunt. At least you are rich.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,882 Swaye's Wigwam
    What the fuck was Penix thinking there?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam
    McMillan WIDE open, Penix stares down his man.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I hit it twice. Eat a dick. You’re a miserable cunt. At least you are rich.
    You should stop embarrassing yourself now.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    WR yolo bomb hero offense fucking stupid
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,444 Standard Supporter

What the fuck was Penix thinking there?

Everything suddenly sucks and I don't want to be left out.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    Where my Thrillin’ to bring back Dylan guysm?
    First down.

LOL