Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where’s the #mycuog duck thread?

TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
Schaudenfreuders need to know.

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    This guy gets it.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    All of the northwest rivalry games are going to be close. Unless Beavlet turns out to be a fraud.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ducks look poorly coached. Again.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    44-41Ducks.

We’re done here.

Oregon’s Bitches.
    ^ holy fuck what a tryhard 😆
    haie said:

You’re a Duck bitch until you’re not Haie. Your presence here says so.

LOL.....
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....
    My presence here says that I paid to be here shitpoasting.

You put out a whiff of my ass and you, dtd, and thesnatch come crawling. Every time.

Rent. Free.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....

You put out a whiff of my ass and you, dtd, and thesnatch come crawling. Every time.

Rent. Free.
    You would shrivel up and die if Oregon football didn't exist. It is your life blood.
    dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....

Rent. Free.
    You would shrivel up and die if Oregon football didn't exist. It is your life blood.
    Yeah sure dude. You guys aren't that special. Obviously.

It was a good game today. I'm assuming SC is beating down beavlet so it was the most entertaining in the Pac. Good comeback. Poor coaching all around.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....

Rent. Free.
    You’re adorable.

And fucking stupid.
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....

Rent. Free.

It was a good game today. I'm assuming SC is beating down beavlet so it was the most entertaining in the Pac. Good comeback. Poor coaching all around.
    Without this bored no one on HH would acknowledge your existence.

You’re welcome.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL.....

Rent. Free.

Without this bored no one on HH would acknowledge your existence.

You’re welcome.
    LOL

🍺
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2022
    It was refreshing to see Oregon go vertical. Haven’t seen that in a few years. Irving is a fucking stud at running back. Oregon’s best back this year and it isn’t close. Defense is still frustrating as hell. The secondary doesn’t look bad, but the D line is terrible. And our linebackers are not playing like 5 stars. Kind of disturbing when we? hire a defensive minded head coach.

Lanning needs to clean that shit up.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

It was refreshing to see Oregon go vertical. Haven’t seen that in a few years. Irving is a fucking stud at running back. Oregon’s best back this year and it isn’t close. Defense is still frustrating as hell. The secondary doesn’t look bad, but the D line is terrible. And our linebackers are not playing like 5 stars. Kind of disturbing when we? hire a defensive minded head coach.

A defensive minded head coach? He worked at outback steakhouse just a few years ago
    HuskyJW said:

A defensive minded head coach? He worked at outback steakhouse just a few years ago
    You don’t bash Outback, you just don’t. But I do think without Dillingham, Oregon is in trouble. However, that rb swing pass needs to be called maybe a third of amount it has been.
    edited September 2022
    HuskyJW said:

One HC worked there while another HC appears to have eaten one.

Battle of the BellyBros in LA!
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

Lanning is sweating out his hookers and blow from the previous night while scoring 9 points in a half and you're on this shit? W,JW.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

Lanning is sweating out his hookers and blow from the previous night while scoring 9 points in a half and you're on this shit? W,JW.
    There are two halves in a football game.

Dumbfuck.

I remember when poking fun of a FAT HC was a thing around here. What happened?

DeB should mix in some veggies and 10k steps a day. Circling the dinner table doesn’t count.
    edited September 2022
    There is some serious concern defensively. At least on the defensive front. In a pass heavy conference like the Pac 12, you’ve got to get pressure, and the Oregon D gets zero pressure. That’s a major fucking problem. Ignoring it is being ignorant. But on the bright side, our? secondary is much better than expected.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,620

There is some serious concern defensively. At least on the defensive front. In a pass heavy conference like the Pac 12, you’ve got to get pressure, and the Oregon D gets zero pressure. That’s a major fucking problem. Ignoring it is being ignorant. But on the bright side, our? secondary is much better than expected.

They were in the backfield all game long yesterday against one of the most pass happy of the pass happy. They just couldn’t finish that guy.

Nobody else will be moving like Ward the rest of the season.