Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When is the...

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

GulagDawg said:

There's only one place we can do this.

People actually have the nerve to wonder why I hate our fans. This is Exhibit A.
    Upon cross examination it was determined that these fans were not guilty of pushing that grandma in the wheel chair down the stairs at Autzen. They're simply not capable of such a heinous offense.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Bar was never revealed - how far north are we talking? Some johnny come lately establishment in a strip mall?

If it doesn't work out, feel free to switch out to Mike's Chili in Ballard. Third generation operation, since 1922. Grandson Mike is a Dawg and would welcome the business. Good food, ice cold beer
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Bar was never revealed - how far north are we talking? Some johnny come lately establishment in a strip mall?

If it doesn't work out, feel free to switch out to Mike's Chili in Ballard. Third generation operation, since 1922. Grandson Mike is a Dawg and would welcome the business. Good food, ice cold beer

Solid grub and the coldest beer in town?
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    GulagDawg said:

There's only one place we can do this.

Why is it when I see the "DP" logo that I think they were secretly trying to name the place "Dick Pic" or "Double Penetration"?