Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons why Washington beats Michigan State today

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this afternoon. I know the Spartans are a tough football team, but our Dwags will be ready. Here are 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Michael "Stand and Deliver" Penix. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 years of college at another university where he threw for 500 yards in a loss against Ohio State. He will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kirkland, Kalepo, Corey "Scarface" Luciano, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Inge and Morrell. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our cornerback play last year and this year. You will see a much improved defense on 9/17.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had in decades. Odunze, J-Mac, Joe Kralik, Ja'lynn Polk, Chico McClutchins. The newbies will be inexperienced but bring a new dimension that this program has not had in years, speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep Michigan State's vaunted offensive line off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Expect 40,000 screaming fans when Ossai and Kralik storm the field
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Would have gotten a chin, but you forgot Center. That guy is ready to rumble.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In a loss against Ohio St 😂

Don't forget the speed Newton has in smashing into the first defender he sees and going down
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this afternoon. I know the Spartans are a tough football team, but our Dwags will be ready. Here are 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Michael "Stand and Deliver" Penix. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 years of college at another university where he threw for 500 yards in a loss against Ohio State. He will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kirkland, Kalepo, Corey "Scarface" Luciano, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Inge and Morrell. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our cornerback play last year and this year. You will see a much improved defense on 9/17.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had in decades. Odunze, J-Mac, Joe Kralik, Ja'lynn Polk, Chico McClutchins. The newbies will be inexperienced but bring a new dimension that this program has not had in years, speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep Michigan State's vaunted offensive line off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

Missed just saying "center" on O Line
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Missed just saying "center" on O Line
    I intentionally left it out.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone else spot the tube top?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bruh, its Charlie..